By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Talal said:
Goatseye said:

Throw City and United in there. It's been ages since anyone was scared of them.

It's easy for English teams to get sponsorship due to them beeing highly marketable.

City haven't had much success in Europe yet, but they are still one of the biggest teams in Europe and their domestic success is enough to prove that. United are garbage now yes, but I'm not basing this solely on current form I'm basing it on the last few years or so.

Richest you might say. They never got into CL as the main contender or a serious threat.On paper they look threatnening but whenever they play... ehh.

United? Sir Alex Ferguson been f****** up since 08. They were never the same since Ronaldo left.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:

Richest you might say. They never got into CL as the main contender or a serious threat.On paper they look threatnening but whenever they play... ehh.

United? Sir Alex Ferguson been f****** up since 08. They were never the same since Ronaldo left.

That's obviously not true. I mean... just look at how much worse they are without him

Sorry but Ferguson should've retired right after that 2008 CL.

For instance, in 2011, if I remember correctly, he had a team of young talented guys that was sweeping everything in the first half of the season.

He decided to rotate the team and rearranging the squad in a way that totally effed ud the team for the years to come.

Bayern game already decided.

Penalty for Bayern, 1:0, red card for Shakhtar player

Barozi said:

Yeah, that completely kills any hope Shakhtar had. Very unforunate.

Zlatan red...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Barozi said:

Welp that's annoying. After how well Shakhtar did in the first leg it's really annoying it starts like that. A goal and a man down against Bayern they will probably end up getting thrashed now. While before that they had a chance.

Well I hope they're getting trashed now. Shakhtar playing unfair (at least one player) and deserved another red card after an attack against Ribery.

No way was that a red. Come on psg!!

Ka-pi96 said:
NiKKoM said:
Zlatan red...

Really? What he do?

he made a tackle.. it was hard and Oscar cried... I think this game well get out of hand.. really tense and there will be some nasty tackles..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bayern has no mercy, 5:0 and 25 minutes to go.

Chelsea-PSG looks like a boxing weigh-in.