By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Hopefully Ibrahimovic will make the Barcelona match very interesting!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Suarez actually played pretty decently today against PSG! Glad to see that he is getting better and better with each match!

kowenicki said:
Ka-pi96 said:
kowenicki said:

Born and bred.  Man and boy.

heh, that's pretty cool. I'm loving living here

Very cool city these days.... that bomb did us a favour! 

OMG Thank you! Somebody else who gets it! 

Whenever I say that to people who don't nessecarily live there I always get the strangest look.

Groundking said:
kowenicki said:
Ka-pi96 said:

heh, that's pretty cool. I'm loving living here

Very cool city these days.... that bomb did us a favour! 

OMG Thank you! Somebody else who gets it! 

Whenever I say that to people who don't nessecarily live there I always get the strangest look.

As a southern fairy, someone has got to explain that. I mean I live in Notts now which is also a great place since everyone stopped shooting each other apparently.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:

I think he is referring to the IRA bomb in 1996. After that there was a lot of redevelopment done in Manchester.

Makes sense. Just checking really.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I'll be honest, I expected to win this one. A shame we didn't. We seemed to play well but even the biggest of clubs (Chelsea :P) can fail sometimes.

Hmm, pie.

So watching MOTD and Danny Murphy said "there is no defending Huddlestone's tackle." (was a red card), you know what, I will defend it. If you watch it properly in slow mo, both players go for the ball at the same time, just seems Huddlestone didn't expect Luis (was it?) to slide for the ball and he wasn't able to withdraw his foot soon enough.

Hmm, pie.

Balotelli was surely MotM, eh? Definitely on par with the amazing Sterling!

Manchester United is actually strong now. Top 4 is guaranteed. 

Man U continue their win streak! Despite not playing very well today they managed to win Liverpool 3-0. Says it all about the state LFC is in currently.

De Gea MoM, right??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com