Ajax 3-1 APOEL
Barcelona 2-1 PSG

Group G
Chelsea 4-1 Sporting
Maribor 0-1 Schalke

Group H
Athletic 1-2 BATE
Porto 1-1 Shakhtar

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Bleh.. they are showing Liverpool - Basel on the free channel here... now i have to check the paid channels

Baaaasssell!!

Lol.. Why in the world would Markovic make that punching move? Dumb dumb dumb and brave from the ref to send him off

Ugh.

I feel absolutely fucking terrible. Sorry I missed todays games, NiKKoM. Its been a rough day.

Around the Network

Hot damn Gerard!

Liverpool played better with 10 men then with 11.. But Basel deserved it overall

Juve- Atletico was a pretty great match! I'm glad to see that Juve is actually advancing to the next round this time around!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

mZuzek said:

Are you kidding me? That wasn't even a free kick. Most atrocious and shocking referee decision I've seen in years. To then top it off with the horrifying denied penalty was un-fucking-believable. If I was in that stadium I'd have jumped off my seat and punch that fucking asshole in his face until I got arrested or something.

It was great goalkeeping. Just touching the ball onto gerrard making the ball uncontrollable.. Playing with Lambert.. Now that was un-fucking-believable.. xD

mZuzek said:

No, it wasn't. He's not exactly the best striker in the world, but both Sturridge and Balotelli are out injured so I can't blame Rodgers for that. What I absolutely can blame him for is trying again to play Gerrard, Allen, Henderson and Lucas together and leaving out players like Moreno, Can, Lallana and Coutinho on the bench. I'd put Markovic on that list but he wasn't playing great football until those fantastic 20 minutes he had today before he was halted by the atrocious refereeing.

Borini... did he sleep with Rodgers daughter or is there another reason why he snubbed by him.. I mean.. like Lambert he's not the best striker in the world but at least he can run at a reasonable speed unlike Lambert... xD