By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Carl2291 said:
Germany sucks.

Agreed. I can't believe I wasted my time with this shit... AGAIN. Could have played some games instead. -.-

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Is Aserbadsjan any good in football? Like any good at all? I mean good compared to a team of terrible players?
Because Norway is playing their next EC qualification match against them, and I'm curious about if they got a chance. If we would win three football matches in a row, the universe would most likely implode, so I just want to know if I should say goodbies to everyone.

Azerbaijan? No, they are not good at all. Norway should beat them easily, realistically they should be aiming to win by 5+ goals.

Oh. I'll just go and say goodbye to everyone then. Goodbye Ka-Pi.

5+ goals? Really? Are they that bad?

Ka-pi96 said:
Some interesting results tonight.

WTF happened with the Serbia-Albania match though? Just saw a news report that said a drone carried the Albanian flag in starting a fight, then the Albanian players left the pitch after being pelted with garbage from the Serbian fans.

This is what happened. Also a drone with the Albaninan flag intered the ring lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Azerbaijan? No, they are not good at all. Norway should beat them easily, realistically they should be aiming to win by 5+ goals.

Oh. I'll just go and say goodbye to everyone then. Goodbye Ka-Pi.

5+ goals? Really? Are they that bad?

Well 5+ goals was a bit of an exaggeration, but it's certainly not impossible, Croatia just beat them 6-0. In European Qualifying matches they've averaged 2.5 goals conceded per game.

Norway have played them twice before, they won both matches, scored 6 goals and never conceded any.

Goodbye Teeqoz.

Oh wow. Lol if we actually make it into the EC.

Hooray.. Romania might actually qualify for Euro 2016 even if we play like shit! xD

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Some great results over the international break, really interesting to see. Well, except England, they played people they should have won and did.

Shame Nathaniel Clyne didn't get his international debut though. No idea why a natural right back who played in front of Chambers last season is now behind him for England when Chambers plays more centre back.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Some great results over the international break, really interesting to see. Well, except England, they played people they should have won and did.

Shame Nathaniel Clyne didn't get his international debut though. No idea why a natural right back who played in front of Chambers last season is now behind him for England when Chambers plays more centre back.

One of them plays for Arsenal. One of them plays for Southampton.

Typical "England" really.

Same reason why some Swansea players aint had a call up. They dont play for "fashionable" clubs.

Carl2291 said:

One of them plays for Arsenal. One of them plays for Southampton.

Typical "England" really.

Same reason why some Swansea players aint had a call up. They dont play for "fashionable" clubs.

Shelvy got a call up, didn't play, Dyer didn't even get a call up, yet inconsistant 'not even first team for Tottenham' Townsend does. Even against San Marino these guys can't get a game. 

Hmm, pie.

Teeqoz said:
Is Aserbadsjan any good in football? Like any good at all? I mean good compared to a team of terrible players?
Because Norway is playing their next EC qualification match against them, and I'm curious about if they got a chance. If we would win three football matches in a row, the universe would most likely implode, so I just want to know if I should say goodbies to everyone.

coul go both ways, but i think norway can win this.

Poor Sunderland.... XD

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---