By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

:(

Congrats germany

Around the Network

Stindl.... probably one of the most average player in the league and someone probably nobody would ever consider to put in Germany's A team.

Still found it amazing that even with a video reference the arbitrary wasn't able to decide that shoving your elbow consiously in another players jaw is worth a red instead of yellow card. Anyway congratulations Germany you managed to do what Chili didn't.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Was cheering for Chile, can't stand the german football side. They're so full of themselves -sigh

Deserved win for Germany, sadly Chile can't finish for shit. And that's their B team, looking forward to next year

Around the Network
Pibituh said:
Was cheering for Chile, can't stand the german football side. They're so full of themselves -sigh

sounds like you rooted hardcore for chile in the semis

Lafiel said:
Pibituh said:

Actually I was hoping Portugal to humilliate Germany on the final to revenge 2014  ;)

Chile was my next big bet...

Qwark said:
Still found it amazing that even with a video reference the arbitrary wasn't able to decide that shoving your elbow consiously in another players jaw is worth a red instead of yellow card. Anyway congratulations Germany you managed to do what Chili didn't.

That was really stupid from Jara, everyone here thought it was gonna be a red

Pibituh said:
Lafiel said:

Actually I was hoping Portugal to humilliate Germany on the final to revenge 2014  ;)

Chile was my next big bet...

hm..

maybe you should bet on national teams that actually shot goals in regular time in a final to dish out a "humiliation" (Chile participated in 5 finals, shot 0 goals in regular time - Portugal participated in 2 finals, shot 0 goals in regular time)

better luck next time :)

Pibituh said:

Full of victory! Not often enough though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.