By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

So... new topic, favourite new kit of next years season? I'm liking the West Ham home kit. Hibs away kit and Liverpools home are nice too. Think Nike need to rethink their designs... most are pretty plain.

For referrence:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/Football-shirt-blog/17/18-Kits/

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Rangers lose to a part time team from Luxembourg to go out of the Europa League in the 1st qualifying round

Oh Scottish football. 

The Fury said:
So... new topic, favourite new kit of next years season? I'm liking the West Ham home kit. Hibs away kit and Liverpools home are nice too. Think Nike need to rethink their designs... most are pretty plain.

For referrence:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/Football-shirt-blog/17/18-Kits/

United Away kit is pretty baller, suits the awful chevy logo as well. Liverpools home kit looks great, love the shade of red. I like Inter Milans new home kit too.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

United Away kit is pretty baller, suits the awful chevy logo as well. Liverpools home kit looks great, love the shade of red. I like Inter Milans new home kit too.

That away kit is nice. Not only for being a nice homage to that kit of the early 90s.

Hmm, pie.

Gradients usually work pretty well in shirt design, I wonder why they're not employed more often. Maybe nobody wants to be the one who overdoes it.

AltarofKez said:

Gradients usually work pretty well in shirt design, I wonder why they're not employed more often. Maybe nobody wants to be the one who overdoes it.

As indicated by the Tottenham Home kit and Chelsea Away kits... these companies buy the fabric in bulk. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Germany back to number 1 of the FIFA World Ranking.
In other news, Switerland is now on the 5th spot and Poland on 6th xD

Apparently we signed Lacasweat. I haven't watched much ligue 1 so don't have an opinion about him but I've heard he's good. At least he's superb in FIFA 😁

I think over the next week or 2 we'll see a load of signings for all team. Got to get the player in and at training with the team, no last minute deadline day crap anymore.

Hmm, pie.

I think over the next week or 2 we'll see a load of signings for all team. Got to get the player in and at training with the team, no last minute deadline day crap anymore with Harry Redknapp talking from a car window and Odemwingie arriving at QPR to seal his transfer.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:
Apparently Everton have accepted a £75m offer from Man Utd for Lukaku.

Guess all that spending of theirs makes more sense now that they'll be able to cover the majority of it with a single sale

Also gotta wonder if this is the result of Utd's Morata move falling through. Surely they won't buy two new strikers for £70m+ each?

Real madrid wanted £80m for their B striker, I think that put United off and they went for Lukaku.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'