By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:
Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 3-0 Honduras
Argentina 6-0 Bosnia & Herzegovina

Alright, I'll be honest that I was arguing with Ka-Pi's 6-1 prediction. Even with such a quality divide, 6-0 seems...unlikely. 

Would be quite the match if so!

Di Maria, Messi, Aguero and Higuain.

I need say no more.

American Cup 2011.

Need I say more?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 2-0 Honduras
Argentina 3-0 Bosnia

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Slarvax said:

American Cup 2011.

Need I say more?

Lost on penatlies to the eventual winners of the tournament. Means nothing.

After seeing Ecuador play in the friendlies last week I don't see how anyone can predict them to beat Switzerland. They have what's probably the weakest defense I've seen.

And I actually rooted for them originally in my overall prediction.

Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:
Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 3-0 Honduras
Argentina 6-0 Bosnia & Herzegovina

Alright, I'll be honest that I was arguing with Ka-Pi's 6-1 prediction. Even with such a quality divide, 6-0 seems...unlikely. 

Would be quite the match if so!

Di Maria, Messi, Aguero and Higuain.

I need say no more.

Don't put to much faith in Messi, unlike when he is playing with Barcelona, when playing with Argentina he only does "meh". Last WC he didn't do anything (not even a single goal iirc) and he only did ok during the south american elimination to the WC.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Today's matches:

SWI 1 - 2 ECU
FRA 3 - 0 HON
ARG 4 - 0 OTHER TEAM

Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 3-0 Honduras
Argentina 2-1 Bosnia

Nintendo and PC gamer

Hmm, which one to watch today. Seems like Switzerland Vs Ecuador would be the least one sided, based on the predictions here.

green_sky said:
Hmm, which one to watch today. Seems like Switzerland Vs Ecuador would be the least one sided, based on the predictions here.

But that one should also be the most boring. If you need to watch one, I suggest Argentina - Bosnia. Many of you will be (un)pleasantly surprised...

Burek said:
green_sky said:

But that one should also be the most boring. If you need to watch one, I suggest Argentina - Bosnia. Many of you will be (un)pleasantly surprised...

Why? Bosnia's team is not even that great!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---