By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Every Pokemon Game Sales: New Gen Pair/Remakes/Third Installments. Official Numbers! [Predict Omega Ruby+Alpha Sapphire Lifetime]

Playing Pokemon OmegaRuby or Alpha Sapphire? Which Starter?

Omega Ruby: Treecko 14 19.44%

Alpha Sapphire: Treecko 21 29.17%

Omega Ruby: Torchic 10 13.89%

Alpha Sapphire: Torchic 7 9.72%

Omega Ruby: Mudkip 9 12.50%

Alpha Sapphire: Mudkip 9 12.50%

Total:70

I'm going with 11 millions. Sure, it sounds crazy, looking at the pattern of the remakes having around 4 million less than the Gen Opening Duo, but X & Y still have some time till number to get somewhere close to 14 million, though that would bring it to 10 million, but I am adding that extra million, for those who would have wanted to play it, plus all the people that learned of it thanks to the whole "Hoenn Confirmed" thing.

So yeah, I'm going with 11 millions.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
I'm going with 11 millions. Sure, it sounds crazy, looking at the pattern of the remakes having around 4 million less than the Gen Opening Duo, but X & Y still have some time till number to get somewhere close to 14 million, though that would bring it to 10 million, but I am adding that extra million, for those who would have wanted to play it, plus all the people that learned of it thanks to the whole "Hoenn Confirmed" thing.

So yeah, I'm going with 11 millions.

Well ok O.O

I predict 8 million. Ruby and Sapphire are loved games, 8 million is still in a plausible zone though.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

9.5m
3DS and 3rd Gen are both less popular than the GBA and 1st Gen, and the NDS and 2nd Gen.

Around 9 million! Like it has been said many times before, the 2nd generation was more popular than the 3rd generation, so it would make sense for OR/AS to sell less than HG/SS!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Around 9 million! Like it has been said many times before, the 2nd generation was more popular than the 3rd generation, so it would make sense for OR/AS to sell less than HG/SS!

Doesn't make sense to all :P

tbone51 said:
AZWification said:

Doesn't make sense to all :P

Nope! It makes a crapload of sense if you think about it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm thinking 10 million but it would be nice to see it hit the magical 12 million mark.

I will say about 12.4million

12 Million. Hope it sells more, it'll sell well.

I'll be getting Omega Ruby to play first (I'll buy both versions day one though), And I'll pick Treeko as long as they give it a cool Mega Evolution