By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony win every generation by default?

think-man said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:
Nintendo and Microsoft has capital (money). I'm actually surprise that Sony is attending E3. Simply put, Nintendo and Microsoft can change its outcome but it's going to take money. Sony has third party developers in its back pocket. Microsoft needs to fallow Nintendo lead with exclusives. Nintendo is doing it big with exclusives and it will only get better. That's out of Sony's league right now.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Sony CEO announce pay cuts.  I think it's stupid they are going to E3.

You really have no idea do you lmao, E3 is chump change even to Sony. CEO price cuts are more of a punishment for their lack of success, it's setting an example to shareholders that they're serious about getting shit sorted and wont get full pay until such times. 

Right, they using their paycuts to pay for E3.

Around the Network
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:

You really have no idea do you lmao, E3 is chump change even to Sony. CEO price cuts are more of a punishment for their lack of success, it's setting an example to shareholders that they're serious about getting shit sorted and wont get full pay until such times. 

Right, they used their paycuts to pay for E3.

Oh it makes so much sense to me now :O thank you for your amazing logic. I'll stop by more often and get daily doses of your amazing logic.

Kane1389 said:
Agente42 said:
Two things: the sony has not won this gen, people completely disregard portable to assert that sony won something.

She always lost in portable and won twice in the home console. That's it.

Never was the company that sold more games, rarely was the company that most profited .

A Pyrrhic victory

If its gonna make you feel better, PS4 will probably end up outselling 3DS and WiiU combined. Just like PS2 outsold GBA and GC combined.

And the 8th gen marks their 3rd console victory

You dont know what pyrrhic victory is

I see PS4 finishing at around 90-100 million and 3DS + Wii U at 85-95 million or so. Could be tight but doable for Sony. 

Not sure if we have the records but pretty sure for the period of 1995-2001, the Playstation outsold the N64 + Game Boy/Game Boy Color combined as well.

Probably something like 50 million GBs/GBCs in that period + 33 million N64s, still short of the PSOne's 100 million. 

think-man said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:

Right, they using their paycuts to pay for E3.

Oh it makes so much sense to me now :O thank you for your amazing logic. I'll stop by more often and get daily doses of your amazing logic.

Thank you.

think-man said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:
Nintendo and Microsoft has capital (money). I'm actually surprise that Sony is attending E3. Simply put, Nintendo and Microsoft can change its outcome but it's going to take money. Sony has third party developers in its back pocket. Microsoft needs to fallow Nintendo lead with exclusives. Nintendo is doing it big with exclusives and it will only get better. That's out of Sony's league right now.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

He preffer american culture were some CEO put the company on bankrupcy and still receives 20M in bonus. There were several of those cases during the 2008 crises.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
think-man said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:

Haven't got tired after discussing with 3 people that can't make a real argument.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:

He preffer american culture were some CEO put the company on bankrupcy and still receives 20M in bonus. There were several of those cases during the 2008 crises.

I think he just doesn't like using his brain xD

think-man said:
DonFerrari said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:

I think he just doesn't like using his brain xD

Do you know what happen when you use your brain? You have logical toughts and that can undermine your idiocy and your preferences and "truth".

Yes, Sony wins by default. 82M PS3s sold despite doing everything wrong last gen says it all.

think-man said:
PigPen said:

If this guy isnt trolling he must really, really be like under the age of 18.