By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony win every generation by default?

Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
When it comes to consoles, so far the PS3 has been the only exception to this rule. And even that will change in a couple of years time.

The PS3 will not catch the Wii " in a couple years" or ever sales have dropped off already a lot.

Even so, it still will.

OK keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night. The Wii is still about 10,000 a week and the PS3 sells about 40,000, its only gaining 30,000 a week and its 20 million behind. Do the math how many years will that take? 

I'm not telling it to myself, i'm telling you that. I see you need to insult because you fail to argue in a civilized way. Oh and learn math first before telling me to do it, thanks.

Around the Network

lol, OP is really reaching. Sony definitely lost the ps3 gen by a huge margin in all metrics that count: profit, HW sales, SW sales. Doesn't really matter what consumer perception is.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

If you mean by the other company's poor judgement in the video gaming buisness does Sony win by default, then yes they do.

bubblegamer said:
Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
When it comes to consoles, so far the PS3 has been the only exception to this rule. And even that will change in a couple of years time.

The PS3 will not catch the Wii " in a couple years" or ever sales have dropped off already a lot.

Even so, it still will.

OK keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night. The Wii is still about 10,000 a week and the PS3 sells about 40,000, its only gaining 30,000 a week and its 20 million behind. Do the math how many years will that take? 

I'm not telling it to myself, i'm telling you that. I see you need to insult because you fail to argue in a civilized way. Oh and learn math first before telling me to do it, thanks.

You haven't even made an argument at all you just keep posting arrogant nonsense one or two word responses without saying anything that proves PS3 will ever pass the Wii in limetime sales. I didn't insult you I just point out your cogitive dissidence on this subject.

Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:
Devil_Survivor said:
bubblegamer said:

Even so, it still will.

You haven't even made an argument at all you just keep posting arrogant nonsense one or two word responses without saying anything that proves PS3 will ever pass the Wii in limetime sales. I didn't insult you I just point out your cogitive dissidence on this subject.

You can word it differently, but insults are all you seem to be capable of. Yes the ps3 will sell 40k forever and every week! We don't even know if those numbers are correct and anyone with half a brain knows Sony hardware sells for a long time.

Around the Network
FinalFantasyXIII said:

If you mean by the other company's poor judgement in the video gaming buisness does Sony win by default, then yes they do.

They can't help it others are less capable.

Talal said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:
Nintendo and Microsoft has capital (money). I'm actually surprise that Sony is attending E3. Simply put, Nintendo and Microsoft can change its outcome but it's going to take money. Sony has third party developers in its back pocket. Microsoft needs to fallow Nintendo lead with exclusives. Nintendo is doing it big with exclusives and it will only get better. That's out of Sony's league right now.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Sony CEO announce pay cuts.  I think it's stupid they are going to E3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-29-nintendo-boss-iwata-halves-pay-miyamotos-wage-cut-too

This stuff happens when companies underperform.  So stop posting stupid shit please.

It's not so stupid when Nintendo is buying and Sony is .........

PigPen said:
Talal said:
PigPen said:
think-man said:
PigPen said:
Nintendo and Microsoft has capital (money). I'm actually surprise that Sony is attending E3. Simply put, Nintendo and Microsoft can change its outcome but it's going to take money. Sony has third party developers in its back pocket. Microsoft needs to fallow Nintendo lead with exclusives. Nintendo is doing it big with exclusives and it will only get better. That's out of Sony's league right now.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Sony CEO announce pay cuts.  I think it's stupid they are going to E3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-29-nintendo-boss-iwata-halves-pay-miyamotos-wage-cut-too

This stuff happens when companies underperform.  So stop posting stupid shit please.

It's not so stupid when Nintendo is buying and Sony is .........

Also buying? Last I checked they just invested 200m in China. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This generation Sony is the winner.

That can easily be changed.

Next generation it can be other company.

It goes like this: since the first Playstation, N64 wins that battle, then PS2 wins that one, then XBox360, and now WiiU wins this gen so far, and will win when it's all said and done. I put everything together not just sales. , Gameplay, innovation, graphics, library, and sales all in t that order to know and figure out what is and was the best console of its generation. So look s like 1 out of 4 sorry Sony isn't the best by default.