By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii U) What do you think?

Because of your Jeffersons reference, the Wii U will win this generation!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
Like I said, Nintendo games are second to none. The many exclusives that's coming and Zelda U, I'm a believer.

according to who? to you? you're not really bringing up evidence. Hell besides the 2d mario and the nintyland pack in none of the WIi U exclusives have been setting the charts ablaze

Since when did I need facts for my opinion?  Anyway, wait to you hear/read the numbers from Mario Kart 8!

When you say things like i think it will pass PS4 you gotta back it up with something, or people will continue to ridicule and call you out, because it seems like there might be a lack of common sense going on. I think you are going to be let down by MK8, what do you think it will do 1st week? 2nd? Just for craps sake i say it can do 3 times what it normally does first week. drop down to half of what it does and after about 2 months be back to what it usually does unless there is some price cut

Did you read the thread?

dharh said:
It's sad that X is the only thing on that list I would consider and it's not nearly enough to get me to buy a WiiU.

i feel the same way man

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
Like I said, Nintendo games are second to none. The many exclusives that's coming and Zelda U, I'm a believer.

according to who? to you? you're not really bringing up evidence. Hell besides the 2d mario and the nintyland pack in none of the WIi U exclusives have been setting the charts ablaze

Since when did I need facts for my opinion?  Anyway, wait to you hear/read the numbers from Mario Kart 8!

When you say things like i think it will pass PS4 you gotta back it up with something, or people will continue to ridicule and call you out, because it seems like there might be a lack of common sense going on. I think you are going to be let down by MK8, what do you think it will do 1st week? 2nd? Just for craps sake i say it can do 3 times what it normally does first week. drop down to half of what it does and after about 2 months be back to what it usually does unless there is some price cut

Did you read the thread?

did you answer my question? im still waiting to hear why you think PS4 will be passed by Wii U. Besides  the "i want it too reason"

We get it PigPen -- you like the Wii U.

But if you actually want to have a discussion related to actual *sales performance* of a console, try and leave your personal preferences out of it, because honestly they don't have any bearing on sales performance.

I can think The Grand Budapest Hotel is the best movie of the year, that isn't going to make it the highest money making movie of the year no matter how much I wish it to be, so lets have some grounded argument here other than "well look at this lineup that I really like, it can't possibly sell low".

Around the Network

No, because games don't sell consoles, hype does.

oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:

Did you read the thread?

did you answer my question? im still waiting to hear why you think PS4 will be passed by Wii U. Besides  the "i want it too reason"

The PS4 is now selling at Wii U levels.  The Wii U has a million+ lead over the PS4.  Mario Kart 8 is about to release and Zelda: Hyrule Warriors is number one on Amazon Japan now.  I gave you the short version, ok.

I have to give pigpen some credit, he does give me the chuckles on occasion. He's one of those people who I just have to believe is being satirical, if just for the sake of my own sanity.

Soundwave said:

We get it PigPen -- you like the Wii U.

But if you actually want to have a discussion related to actual *sales performance* of a console, try and leave your personal preferences out of it, because honestly they don't have any bearing on sales performance.

I can think The Grand Budapest Hotel is the best movie of the year, that isn't going to make it the highest money making movie of the year no matter how much I wish it to be, so lets have some grounded argument here other than "well look at this lineup that I really like, it can't possibly sell low".

We can talk man to man.  That's what VGChartz is full of, opinions.  If you don't like what you are reading that's fine, but don't go telling me what I should do. You have the right to disagree and I do too.

The WiiU has two system sellers coming. Smash and Mario Kart. The others are not going to do anything aside from a one week boost at best.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!