By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii U) What do you think?

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
i think the OP is lying to himself. why ignore the pricecut that xone is getting, that is going to help at least have it catch up to Wii U, maybe by the end of the year.

I didn't ignore the XOne pricecut.  I just don't think it will move that much more hardware over the PS4 with the same price.

ok thats fair, but what does that have to do with Wii U? Just cause it might not move more hardware than PS4 doesnt mean it still cant catch up to and possibly pass Wii u

The Wii U is just starting its domination.  With the numbers the PS4 is putting up, it would hold the Wii U off in the long run.

lmao do you know what domination means? Wii U is doing worse than both consoles in the same timeframe, by alot. It had a year head start and is already in 2nd place? how can it dominate, hell you dont even believe it will beat PS4 in the end.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
i think the OP is lying to himself. why ignore the pricecut that xone is getting, that is going to help at least have it catch up to Wii U, maybe by the end of the year.

I didn't ignore the XOne pricecut.  I just don't think it will move that much more hardware over the PS4 with the same price.

ok thats fair, but what does that have to do with Wii U? Just cause it might not move more hardware than PS4 doesnt mean it still cant catch up to and possibly pass Wii u

The Wii U is just starting its domination.  With the numbers the PS4 is putting up, it would hold the Wii U off in the long run.

lmao do you know what domination means? Wii U is doing worse than both consoles in the same timeframe, by alot. It had a year head start and is already in 2nd place? how can it dominate, hell you dont even believe it will beat PS4 in the end.

I really do believe it will beat the PS4.  The Playstation doesn't have a 5 million+ lead over the Wii U.  It don't have even a 2 million lead.  The PS4 & XOne most games are multi-platform.  Nintendo is bringing exclusive after exclusive to the Wii U (little 3rd party support).  I understand that you might game on another system, but how can you not be excited from its games?

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:

I really do believe it will beat the PS4.  The Playstation doesn't have a 5 million+ lead over the Wii U.  It don't have even a 2 million lead.  The PS4 & XOne most games are multi-platform.  Nintendo is bringing exclusive after exclusive to the Wii U (little 3rd party support).  I understand that you might game on another system, but how can you not be excited from its games?

Having a 2 million lead over the Wii U means that Sony would have to be producing more that 1.5 million consoles a month these past 6 months...is this for real, I mean really?  Dont know why people bother posting to this guy.

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:

PipPen, you arent getting it. Had all 3 systems released at teh same time, i would agree. But the Wii U had a YEAR headstart and was still passed by PS4, that should NOT have happened. That tells me that PS4 is a MUCH more popular system and WIi U isnt, thats not an opinion thats a fact based on sales. You are either forgetting or ignoring, you cant ignore.   YOu keep saying exclusives but what exclusives? Hell damn near every 3rd party game coming for PS4 is going to be just as if not bigger than any exclusive Ninty can put out.

But i will answer your questions about games and why IM not excited.

Mario Kart 8. I havent really enjoyed a game in this series since Double Dash. DS was fine. Wii i didnt like. I got 7 and i stopped playing after about a month. Im not going to plunk down hundreds of bucks for a game I know im going to get bored with, and to be frank there are better kart racers out there. I find Modnation and Sonic all stars (especially the last one) to have surpassed the series. 

Smash, doesnt come out till winter. and im not liking the NFC thing they are implementing, hopefully it doesnt affect gameplay and even then i can get the 3ds version earlier and cheaper.

Bayonetta 2, didnt like 1

Hyrule Warriors its Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin, nothing wrong with that. but thats nothing that im going to be excited for, hell i stopped playing that series years ago. 

X. I thought Xenoblade was slow and very overrated, not a bad game. If they can improve upon it, then its all good. That would be something to be excited about. 

Zelda doesnt come put till maybe next year and im not liking what im hearing about it.

Yoshi dont care. If you are excited for those more power to you, but understand thats YOU, its kind of naive to apply your taste to the gaming world especially since it hasnt been lineing up with what is actually going on in reality. I hope the lists answers your questions.

Like I said, Nintendo games are second to none. The many exclusives that's coming and Zelda U, I'm a believer.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:

Having a 2 million lead over the Wii U means that Sony would have to be producing more that 1.5 million consoles a month these past 6 months...is this for real, I mean really?  Dont know why people bother posting to this guy.

i think he's trying to ignore the year head start...which is foolish because that is the most important aspect.

PigPen said:
Like I said, Nintendo games are second to none. The many exclusives that's coming and Zelda U, I'm a believer.

according to who? to you? you're not really bringing up evidence. Hell besides the 2d mario and the nintyland pack in none of the WIi U exclusives have been setting the charts ablaze

oniyide said:
PigPen said:

according to who? to you? you're not really bringing up evidence. Hell besides the 2d mario and the nintyland pack in none of the WIi U exclusives have been setting the charts ablaze

Since when did I need facts for my opinion?  Anyway, wait to you hear/read the numbers from Mario Kart 8!

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:

Since when did I need facts for my opinion?  Anyway, wait to you hear/read the numbers from Mario Kart 8!

When you say things like i think it will pass PS4 you gotta back it up with something, or people will continue to ridicule and call you out, because it seems like there might be a lack of common sense going on. I think you are going to be let down by MK8, what do you think it will do 1st week? 2nd? Just for craps sake i say it can do 3 times what it normally does first week. drop down to half of what it does and after about 2 months be back to what it usually does unless there is some price cut

It's sad that X is the only thing on that list I would consider and it's not nearly enough to get me to buy a WiiU.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.