By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Wii U) What do you think?

"The WiiU will outsell the PS4 because I like it better!"

Great argument PigPen.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
Like I said, Nintendo games are second to none. The many exclusives that's coming and Zelda U, I'm a believer.

according to who? to you? you're not really bringing up evidence. Hell besides the 2d mario and the nintyland pack in none of the WIi U exclusives have been setting the charts ablaze

Since when did I need facts for my opinion?  Anyway, wait to you hear/read the numbers from Mario Kart 8!

When you say things like i think it will pass PS4 you gotta back it up with something, or people will continue to ridicule and call you out, because it seems like there might be a lack of common sense going on. I think you are going to be let down by MK8, what do you think it will do 1st week? 2nd? Just for craps sake i say it can do 3 times what it normally does first week. drop down to half of what it does and after about 2 months be back to what it usually does unless there is some price cut

Did you read the thread?

did you answer my question? im still waiting to hear why you think PS4 will be passed by Wii U. Besides  the "i want it too reason"

The PS4 is now selling at Wii U levels.  The Wii U has a million+ lead over the PS4.  Mario Kart 8 is about to release and Zelda: Hyrule Warriors is number one on Amazon Japan now.  I gave you the short version, ok.

lmao so 30k=100k+ what are you talking about? what lead? who cares about Hyrule Warriors? we're not in Japan. Batman will probably sell more than it on PS4 alone. Assassin's Creed Unity def will. Listen to Soundwave

Fusioncode said:

Great argument PigPen.

when reality finally kicks in I wonder if he will stick around or bounce like the last few before him.

oniyide said:
bigtakilla said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
i think the OP is lying to himself. why ignore the pricecut that xone is getting, that is going to help at least have it catch up to Wii U, maybe by the end of the year.

I didn't ignore the XOne pricecut.  I just don't think it will move that much more hardware over the PS4 with the same price.

ok thats fair, but what does that have to do with Wii U? Just cause it might not move more hardware than PS4 doesnt mean it still cant catch up to and possibly pass Wii u

More games that connot be bought anywhere else at a better price point this year for Wii U. I'm not saying it's in stone Wii U will do better than X1, but it is definitely offering more. That is something to consider. 

I have consider it and IMHO it will be a short reprieve for the system. Forget PS4 its already more than one mil ahead of U in a fraction of the time. Xone still hasnt hit its stride. new price point and it hasnt even begun to release any big guns. IMHO Halo is going to be bigger than any one game Wii U can put out. and thats just Halo, not to mention all the 3rd party games that WONT be on Wii U.

If I cared that much about them chances are I'd get them on the PS4. 

oniyide said:
Fusioncode said:

Great argument PigPen.

when reality finally kicks in I wonder if he will stick around or bounce like the last few before him.

I going to be right here.  Yep, If I don't get myself banned I'm going be right here.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
oniyide said:
bigtakilla said:
oniyide said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
i think the OP is lying to himself. why ignore the pricecut that xone is getting, that is going to help at least have it catch up to Wii U, maybe by the end of the year.

I didn't ignore the XOne pricecut.  I just don't think it will move that much more hardware over the PS4 with the same price.

ok thats fair, but what does that have to do with Wii U? Just cause it might not move more hardware than PS4 doesnt mean it still cant catch up to and possibly pass Wii u

More games that connot be bought anywhere else at a better price point this year for Wii U. I'm not saying it's in stone Wii U will do better than X1, but it is definitely offering more. That is something to consider. 

I have consider it and IMHO it will be a short reprieve for the system. Forget PS4 its already more than one mil ahead of U in a fraction of the time. Xone still hasnt hit its stride. new price point and it hasnt even begun to release any big guns. IMHO Halo is going to be bigger than any one game Wii U can put out. and thats just Halo, not to mention all the 3rd party games that WONT be on Wii U.

If I cared that much about them chances are I'd get them on the PS4. 

oh then your good. But do you still think those exclusives are enough to keep Xone at bay? Its a toss up. I think WIi U will stay ahead, but whever Halo drops it will cover ground and eventually overtake it. xbox brand is still popular in the US. 

PigPen said:
oniyide said:
Fusioncode said:

Great argument PigPen.

I going to be right here.  Yep, If I don't get myself banned I'm going be right here.

I respect that; at least you stand up for your console of choice. I wish there were more of you in this place but the mods purges anyone who expresses a colorful opinion. 

With that said I completely disagree with you. MK8 and smash will flop big and the Wii U will go down as the biggest disaster console since Dreamcast. 

reggin_bolas said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
Fusioncode said:

Great argument PigPen.

I respect that; at least you stand up for your console of choice. I wish there were more of you in this place but the mods purges anyone who expresses a colorful opinion. 

With that said I completely disagree with you. MK8 and smash will flop big and the Wii U will go down as the biggest disaster console since Dreamcast. 

i 2nd that respect. Im all for people standing up for there console of choice, but i wish it went deeper than I like this console over that one and thats why it will do the best, with no thought about current or recent sales trends.

I dont think those games will flop perse but they arent really going to change Wii U's fortune.

reggin_bolas said:
PigPen said:
oniyide said:
Fusioncode said:

Great argument PigPen.

lol

No. MK8 will launch on may--june and the next system seller is for the holiday. With the droughts and lack of interest on the games Nintendo is developing for Wii U I doubt its sales go up in a significant way.

Hyrule Warriors is the first game I'm excited for Wii U and that's because is Zelda.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile