By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft not showing off any Wii U/3DS games at this year’s E3 . No Just Dance 2015 ? o.O

Einsam_Delphin said:
So Watchdogs for Wii U canceled then?

No, they just won't be showing it on WiiU. Just Dance? I dunno, maybe XB1/PS4 versions? I guess the franchise is freefalling so hard they don't need to appease Nintendo on that one anymore.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

No, they just won't be showing it on WiiU. Just Dance? I dunno, maybe XB1/PS4 versions? I guess the franchise is freefalling so hard they don't need to appease Nintendo on that one anymore.

So they just don't want to sell it then? I mean the game is already doomed to fail regardless, but to not even try advertising it means they're probably better off not releasing the game at this point.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Seece said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

So they just don't want to sell it then? I mean the game is already doomed to fail regardless, but to not even try advertising it means they're probably better off not releasing the game at this point.

I dunno, they'll probably advertise the Wii version? It's the only one that seems to sell well enough to justfy the franchise existing. It'll pretty much be dead (Just Dance) in a couple of years.

Oh well. I wonder if the next Rayman game will come out for the WiiU!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Looks like Nintendo Ubi Soft support is about to become an annual edition of Just Dance and nothing else. What a disaster.

The Watch Dogs port is probably going to be a steaming pile of crap too, they obviously aren't interested in the platform, so they'll probably just put in the minimal effort. 

Around the Network

not.........even the 3ds?

UBISOFT HAS LOST IT! and I lost the support for them......I mean.....cmon brabely default and others do great actually on the system........

This might mean no Watchdogs for the Wii U in the long run. I mean, they might still tell us that's coming, but later in the year they can simply call it a no-go.

Assassin's Creed isn't coming either and Just Dance 2015 may come as a last minute announcement close to the release date.

No big game from any 3rd party is scheduled for the Wii U, not even looking at the far future. What's the biggest announced 3rd party game WiiU has from today until the end of its life??

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Upsetting news as I really enjoy there games. Although I buy their main franchises like Splinter Cell and AC on PC, I've purchased Rayman and Child of Light from them on my Wii U. Hopefully they will continue to release them and are not dropping their full support.

trestres said:
This might mean no Watchdogs for the Wii U in the long run. I mean, they might still tell us that's coming, but later in the year they can simply call it a no-go.

Assassin's Creed isn't coming either and Just Dance 2015 may come as a last minute announcement close to the release date.

No big game from any 3rd party is scheduled for the Wii U, not even looking at the far future. What's the biggest announced 3rd party game WiiU has from today until the end of its life??

Sonic Boom.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Seece said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I dunno, they'll probably advertise the Wii version? It's the only one that seems to sell well enough to justfy the franchise existing. It'll pretty much be dead (Just Dance) in a couple of years.

I'm talking about Watchdogs!