By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 27 New Hyrule Warriors Sceenshots

Improvements from last december:
OLD

NEW

OLD

NEW

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

I hope you get to play as Zelda. And Midna, please include Midna!

@justiceiro: Cool, that's indeed a massive improvement!

The look of this game is growing on me the more and the longer I look at the new screenshots. Link, Impa and the antagonists character models are very nice.

Also, this gaming shooting to #1 in Japanese Amazon (and #6 for the SE) inspires a bit of confidence, though I'm not yet sure if that's amazing for Hyrule Warriors, or disappointing for Mario Kart...

Meret said:
So sexy *__*

exactly my first thought!

Can't wait for this game!

Around the Network

Day 1 buy for me.

Impa visual is amazing!
she kicks ass!

Clicked on this thread for a good laugh but those screen are quite nice looking. No idea what the game is about but thats some fine art style and character models.

The game looks great. I'd like to see a gameplay trailer of the game and of course, this wouldn't be a tecmo koei game without girl with big breast.

curl-6 said:

Will probably end up looking better than actual Wii U Zelda.

This was previously just a game my brother was getting that I didn't care about, but it's really starting to interest me.

Never learn :P I think 1 of Nintendo strategies are to show the first trailers and makepeople say "ok i guess" then Fucking BAM, Eat that crow suckers!!! *MK8+SM3DW (no explanation here :) + Hyrule Warriors!!!