By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 27 New Hyrule Warriors Sceenshots

day 1.

Around the Network

Loving the progression Link makes, I presume it will play very much into the story.
Link in white has not hat, less armour, wooden sword and shield (training days)
Then we have Classic green Link with more armour, his hat, proper sword and shield, scarf.
Also not in these screens but other artwork (I believe its just promo art) we see him with the master sword and hylian shield.

This is the most believable Hero we have seen from Zelda. I mean he is actually a warriors who trained to become as strong as he is... not just some destined child =P

HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!!

Now im very interested indeed!

These were not in the OP

jigokutamago said:

These were not in the OP

There is an official thread for this game you know. 

Around the Network

sah-weeet!

Looks very good. Can't wait to see gameplay videos.

This is gonna turn lots of kids into adults

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

This is gonna turn lots of kids into adults

sigh

*unzips pants*

The game looks fantastic! I was a little meh at the beginning when they showed the very first trailer, but now that I am seeing a bit more of the world it looks really fun! Definitely will have to pick up if I ever get a Wii U

This is exactly the kind of riskier, more Internet-gamer orientated move Nintendo needs to be making with their franchises these days. A step in the right direction in terms of their image.