By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer

HQ screens (but the jaggies are far less noticeable than they were in the video, could be the PC version):
http://images.gamersyde.com/image_batman_arkham_knight-25049-2899_0001.jpg
http://images.gamersyde.com/image_batman_arkham_knight-25049-2899_0003.jpg

Yeah, looks better than Arkham City or Arkham Origins on PC (I didn't say that it looks the same), but the differences aren't mind-blowing.

Around the Network

Higher quality video up on Gamersyde.com.

Yum.

There was like 4 seconds of gameplay. Lame

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Your typical "gameplay" trailer that gets released all the time. It works though. Im already sold on this game. Looks great.

Looks fine to me, still need to get around to Origins so no rush on this.

Around the Network

Awesome!!!

Next gen ladies and gentelmen, next gen...

You lot watching the same trailer as i am? i didnt see a single frame of CGI, just in engine gameplay filmed at cinematic angles

Chevinator123 said:

You lot watching the same trailer as i am? i didnt see a single frame of CGI, just in engine gameplay filmed at cinematic angles

You'll learn to spot the differences.  The moments when it was actual gameplay and not CG really stood out to me.  The fact that some have a hard time spotting what's real and what's pre-rendered is impressive, though.  Means that, graphically, the game is doing its job.

cool

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto