By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer

zero129 said:
zumnupy10 said:
Where is the gameplay in the trailer ?

Was the trailer not in realtime??.

Some parts are in-engine gemeplay like the pictures that i posted.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
episteme said:
The engine isn't that much modified. Look at Arkham City on PC.

I played through the PC version... it didn't as good as that trailer.

I also played the PC version with everything on max@1080P and your right it looked no where near as good as that trailer

I also played the PC version with everything on max @ 1080p. It was a good slideshow but I prefer games better.

zero129 said:
zumnupy10 said:

Just saw CGI in it.

zero129 said:

Then if thats the case and most of this is CGI i take back what i said until i see some detailed in game screenshots lol

It's around 60/40, more in-engine.

It's the same with the Advanced Warfare trailer. The first-person shots didn't look as good as the cutscene material. Even the Mass Effect games on the old consoles had quite impressive in-engine cutscenes with additional filters etc.

More games should stick to 8th gen and pc, the visuals look amazing.
Can't wait to see more gameplay!

Around the Network
episteme said:

Don't confuse CGI and in-engine material.

Arkham City:

Clearly you are trying to mislead us.. using a picture with boobs makes everything look good...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

zumnupy10 said:
zero129 said:
zumnupy10 said:

Just saw CGI in it.

You'd think people would know by now not to trust cinematic trailers of games nowhere near completion.

Yeah, some parts (batman vest in special) didn't look that step foward. I'm just saying that I would not be surprised to see a last gen version been announced after the release of this.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

burninmylight said:

You'd think people would know by now not to trust cinematic trailers of games nowhere near completion.

Believe me.  Most people don't.

I'll be buying it. Hell, if history is any indicator, I'll buy it at least twice (like every other Arkham game). The emotional impact of the trailer was ruined by the audio from some random ad on this site, though.