By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz's Top 11 Wii U Games: May 2014 Edition

Tagged games:

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

I am all ROJIBLANCO

Oh, yes. Congratulations, and now for the other one.

After gaining the tenth, we will take the tenth away from the others, and get our first.

Neptuno will be astonished after seeing you go twice in a year

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

This thread reminds me of that Final Fantasy one you made like a month ago I think. You gave up on counting the votes or something or did I miss the thread with the results?

artur-fernand said:
This thread reminds me of that Final Fantasy one you made like a month ago I think. You gave up on counting the votes or something or did I miss the thread with the results?

In all honesty, that slipped out of both my VGChartz Buddy and out of my head. I take on too many projects at once sometimes, and forget to write them down somewhere, so I goof up ocassionally.

I have this first 36 ballots worth of points on my computer, so if you think people would be interested, I can go back, check to see if there are any last votes, and put together a thread for the results.

Love and tolerate.

Good work and good list. I have 8 of those games in my top 10.

The Wonderful 101 is an action game with a complex combo system, not a RTS.

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

I am all ROJIBLANCO

Oh, yes. Congratulations, and now for the other one.

After gaining the tenth, we will take the tenth away from the others, and get our first.

Neptuno will be astonished after seeing you go twice in a year

Come on, it can happen once every two decades x-D

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Salnax said:
artur-fernand said:

In all honesty, that slipped out of both my VGChartz Buddy and out of my head. I take on too many projects at once sometimes, and forget to write them down somewhere, so I goof up ocassionally.

I have this first 36 ballots worth of points on my computer, so if you think people would be interested, I can go back, check to see if there are any last votes, and put together a thread for the results.

I always find interesting to see what a fanbase as fractured as the FF one thinks of the various games on the series.

Ha! Take that DK! Well done WWHD, well done.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile