By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Ubisoft done with supporting Wii U?

noname2200 said:
impertinence said:
Those fears have been effectively put to rest by seeing how much great content I can access through the virtual console

Now I know you're lying!

The sentance didn't end there, can't tell if your being funny or not when you just crop like that. Rolstoppable's effort was better.

Around the Network

Nintendo is bringing out lots of first party content and as long as some third party still support nintendo and the wii u will be fine

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

But isn't that the point though? So that you are able to play multiplat games that are not on WiiU.

So which multiplatform games in particular would justify getting a secondary system?

Hard to say. You'd have to play it first to see what you like. I can't tell you what I like because it's usually the stuff other people hate.

I know that totally doesn't sell you on other systems^^

Are there really no games on other platforms you'd like to play?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

impertinence said:
noname2200 said:
impertinence said:
Those fears have been effectively put to rest by seeing how much great content I can access through the virtual console

Now I know you're lying!

The sentance didn't end there, can't tell if your being funny or not when you just crop like that. Rolstoppable's effort was better.

Meh, it usually is.

noname2200 said:

impertinence said:

Meh, it usually is.

I believe impertinence means to start his statement with, "With all due respect, sir..."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

But regardless of all the above, I will not buy a PlayStation or an Xbox. I don't support evil corporations.

isn't Nintendo evil too like the rest of them ...

You buy a Nintedo console to play Nintendo games... the rest is just the icing on the cake, if not released you as a gamer will either have a PS4 or Xone or both to play them.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
You buy a Nintedo console to play Nintendo games... the rest is just the icing on the cake, if not released you as a gamer will either have a PS4 or Xone or both to play them.

Actually, the large majority of my 3DS games are third-party. Less than a third of my library is first-party, and that seems like it will be smaller in the immediate future (E3 can change that, of course). Expand to non-VC digital and it's closer to a fifth.

pretty sure Ubisoft will be fine without Wii U.

RolStoppable said:

How dare you, you traitor.

It does surprise me how few of their games really grabbed my attention, to be honest.