By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - xbox one winning...

think-man said:
badgenome said:

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Zadainie said:

So China and US = Worldwide? Hmmm.......

That's a quarter of the world's population, to be fair. (1.7 billion / 7.16 billion)

Also, the OP...

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Yeah... No.

Anything is possible indeed. Tagging for bump in the next years :D

aww cool story brah ?

Around the Network

Lmao.

fatslob-:O said:
Mummelmann said:
China is completely irrelevant for consoles and will remain that way for a long time. PC rules there and the phone/tablets are setting their sights on it. The One will not sell well in China or India, I'm guessing the sales from those two countries combined will amount to even less than Japan.
The others won't sell anything there either, people were chanting the same chant in the 7th gen, about how the Wii would explode when it released in China and India, it's all make believe and has no root in market reailty, not then and not now.

Consoles were banned at the time when the WII launched ... 

I know they were banned in China, we all remember the "Vii". My point is that people were saying that once it was available there; it would be a sales explosion (there quite a few that maintained 200 million +, one even went as far as 500 million lifetime due to India and China...). My claim is that consoles are and will be irrelevant in this region.

What are you smoking? Hilarious stuff

Lul, China.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Can help but think the OP is a stealth troll and has a PS bias.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.