By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - xbox one winning...

No.
XBOX ONE will be a FLOP in China, the Chinese hate the Americans.
Only console that may have profits from China is a 3DS and Wii U, because have game for kids, and are not censored.
Instead Gears Of War, Halo, TitanFall, CoD, Battlefield will be censored...

Around the Network

Most Likely not worldwide but 3 to 4 years down the line in the US? who knows.. Sh!t happens :-p

Praise the One.

sales2099 said:
Can help but think the OP is a stealth troll and has a PS bias.

I have 2 agree with you there, its like he's not even trying.

He doesn't have any spicyness.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I don't think he's a troll, just very misguided.
He also believed that titanfall would replace CoD as the #1 game franchise.

drake_tolu said:
No.
Only console that may have profits from China is a 3DS and Wii U, because have game for kids, and are not censored.

Um the Chinese hate the Japanese more than the Americans, so why would they buy the 3DS and Wii U? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
drake_tolu said:
No.

Um the Chinese hate the Japanese more than the Americans, so why would they buy the 3DS and Wii U? 

That shit is practically irrelevant. Wii U and 3DS have the best chances over there because of price, library, and lack of competition with PCs, followed by the Vita.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

silentdj151 said:

So...eventually xb1 will pass ps4 in the US in overall sales probably by the end of next year if not sooner...as far as globally I think xb1has a good chance even before the price cut and kinectless sku to pass ps4...China will help lift the xb1 over ps4 over the next couple of years...Chinese have a history of boycotting Japanese products...So ps4 stands no chance and doesn't have a release date in China correct me if I am wrong...China will eventually be second largest console gaming market with the next ten years if not sooner...

Is this a joke?  Xbone was 449 in March with Kinect and Titanfall and PS4 still won by 60k. You think a standalone Xbone for 50 bucks less with way less value will help it? China boycots Japanese products? Where does this crap come from? Why do they still buy Japanese cars and electronics? China is already the 3rd biggest gamesmarket, its just not a traditional gamesmarket, people over there play weird MMOs and stuff. If you actually knew anything about China at all, you'd know the next gen consoles are long available over there in the gray market.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Anything could happen... I just don't think it will happen... But if it makes you feel better, in an alternate universe, the x1 is winning right now!

And on opposite day!

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

silentdj151 said:

So...eventually xb1 will pass ps4 in the US in overall sales probably by the end of next year if not sooner...as far as globally I think xb1has a good chance even before the price cut and kinectless sku to pass ps4...China will help lift the xb1 over ps4 over the next couple of years...Chinese have a history of boycotting Japanese products...So ps4 stands no chance and doesn't have a release date in China correct me if I am wrong...China will eventually be second largest console gaming market with the next ten years if not sooner...

Yeah, I always knew China and America are buddy's!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Curious concept of "winning".