By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Lacks Racial Diversity Says Reviewer (Update)

Can I have a french Mario with a beret and a baguette?

Around the Network
Mowco said:
Can I have a french Mario with a beret and a baguette?

Eh, close enough.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

People feel so entitled nowadays.

Play as a Black Mii dammit.

5 bucks says he will have the same complaint in his smash bros 4 review

Around the Network

Yup. You heard it here first folks. Those motherfuckers at Nintendo, those Japanese bastards....are pro-white racists. In a game where half the roster is non-human.

animegaming said:
5 bucks says he will have the same complaint in his smash bros 4 review

Smash is even more diverse, it actually has a black character in its roster...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I hope future games serve all needs. I want them to implement for transgender, gay, black, red, yellow people, to dumb, disabled, deaf, blind and mute people and to every person out there who thinks or feels discriminated.

You have turtles racing with mushrooms. Gorillas playing tennis with plumber twins from fantasy land in this game.

Seriously, I remember when they were calling Ocarina of Time racist because of the Gerudo women being thieves. I'm surprised they didn't call it sexist too. Or maybe they did. But yeah, this is definitely them trying to create controversy for page hits.

Game Boy  master race

Seriously?
are you fucking serious?

Is this what game journalism is coming to now?
First the same sex marriage thing with tomodachi life, and now this.

THEY ARE GAMES!

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)