By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Would Make Your Head Explode From Happiness if it Was Announced at E3?

Brigandine Legend of Forsena remake with offline and online play for up to six players.

Infamous 2 remake with Second Son graphics.

Final Fantasy 6 3DS or Vita remake with Crisis Core style graphics.

Around the Network

Silent Hill Histories, a survival game like don´t starve but with Downpour graphics (or better)

Siren Reborn, just another Siren.

Resident Evil: Ordinary Joe. You make a ordinary character and try to scape Racoon City, have to find food, cure any injuries...

ZombieU II - Another ZombiU

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

kupomogli said:

Brigandine Legend of Forsena remake with offline and online play for up to six players.

Infamous 2 remake with Second Son graphics.

Final Fantasy 6 3DS or Vita remake with Crisis Core style graphics.

Hey, if that counts, Silent Hill 1,2,3 and 4 with Downpour graphics =D

And Civilization Revolution 2 for PS4.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

gta 5 ps4 port

Play Me

WagnerPaiva said:

Resident Evil: Ordinary Joe. You make a ordinary character and try to scape Racoon City, have to find food, cure any injuries...

Thanks to this I'm adding another game.

Resident Evil Outbreak reboot.

Resident Evil Outbreak is my favorite in the Resident Evil series, it's just the load times were ass.  Imo, Outbreak is a victim of a game that came way before its time/released on the wrong system.  If it was released on the Xbox, the game probably would have fared better because online was integrated on the system from the start, but it was released on the PS2 where online integration wasn't a thing, and many people didn't want to buy a $60 game, an online adapter, and then the PS2 HDD on top of that to reduce load times from around 10-15 seconds down to 3-4.  

A Resident Evil Outbreak reboot would have been perfect for last gen or this gen because online gaming is such an ingrained part of gaming now.  They don't even have to completely remake it, just update the graphics into HD because the game was already one of the best looking PS2 games.  Tweak the game a bit so the mechanics work like they did in Outbreak 2, and then include all the scenarios from Outbreak 1 and 2 into the game.  If the reboot sells, they could sell DLC scenarios or they could release Outbreak 2, include the same characters like Outbreak File 2 on the PS2 did, then include new scenarios. 

Around the Network

For WiiU:

Zelda U
Metroid Prime 4
Starfox U developed by Platinum Games
At least one Gamepad-centric title that will take the mass-market by storm

For 3DS:

Majora's Mask 3D
A side scrolling Metroid

For the other consoles:

Bioshock Trilogy - 1080p/60fps

Oh, and a new Banjo Kazooie and Blast Corps for XB1.

KOTOR 3

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

uh... a new Custom Robo.
A TWEWY spiritual sequel for 3DS. Metal Gear Solid 5 on WiiU. (;

Age of Empires 4. Lost Odyssey 2.
A good looking Mirror's Edge 2. Moar cool new IP.

Anything that confirms X will be awesome.

Agent finally being re introduced, it sounded like my type of game

The next Red Dead game from Rockstar

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League