By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Would Make Your Head Explode From Happiness if it Was Announced at E3?

Jak 4...by Naughty Dog of course.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Killer Instinct Season 1 and 2 PC Port, or Banjo Threeie

Zelda U being as big and mind blowing as all the rumors make it out to be.

A Zelda spinoff where you get to be Shiek. Like, the actually Shiek that Zelda based her transformation off of, and you'd get to find out more about the Shiekah.

Bowser getting his own game, an action game in which you unleash his power and fuck shit up, because Mario, Luigi, and Peach are all kidnapped by a greater evil.

Star Fox U, wherein it's not like any game before it, but sort of a mix between 64 and Adventures, structured much like Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, where Great Fox is the hub ship from which you select a variety of missions on various planets and areas of space, some on foot, some with the tank, some with the Arwing, but unlike Ratchet and Clank, the planets feature the open world exploration found in Adventures. Also, Star Fox Command is completely and utterly retconned from existence.

Mario Party 10, where the gamepad player acts as a dungeon master for the other four players, controlling the board and stuff like that.

Super Mario RPG 2. Not Paper Mario. Not Mario & Luigi. Both those series are good, but I want SMRPG2. Bring Geno back too.

Conker's Bad Fur Day 2: Conker Goes to Hell. In this direct sequel to the original, Conker exploits the canon fact about his universe that he overlooked in the last game: red squirrels can come back from the dead if they have enough tails. He makes a deal with death to go to hell to bring back his dead girlfriend from the first game, Berri. Hilarious cartoony gorefest ensues. The game is directed by Chris Seavor, and mostly designed, written, and voice acted by him as well.

Banjo Threeie, wherein Nintendo buys the Banjo IP, develops the game in house under direction of the original staff that made the first two games. Grant Kirkhope is the composer.

Baten Kaitos 3, Eternal Darkness 2 or a spiritual successor, a new Psychonauts game, a new Jak and Daxter trilogy, an Ape Escape reboot, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Insomniac gets Spyro back and reboots it, Sony gets Crash back and reboots it, FFVII HD remake for gen 9 systems, a new F-Zero, Fire Emblem Wii U, Mother 3 official translation, a new Mother game, a Metroid game that retcons Other M and is developed in house by Nintendo, a new first person Metroid developed by Retro with good online multiplayer, and Chrono Break.

Really, there are a lot of things that could get announced that would blow my mind with happiness. Not many of them are likely to happen.

Kingdom Hearts 3, which was announced during the last E3.
I almost had back to back heart attacks when I saw FF15 and KH3.
It was amazing!

- Zelda with the Zelda experience looks.
- An action-adventure samurai game with the wiiU tech demo graphics
- Metroid Prime 4
-Star fox universe. Big adventure space game
-Elite beat agents 3ds
-F-Zero racer
-New sin and punishment game
-MH4G WiiU
-DQ XI 3ds or wiiU
-A new hotel dusk :(
-A new trace memory pls :(
- Trauma center 3DS Atlus do it!!!
-HD remakes of: Xenoblade, The last story, Pandora's tower, Metroid Prime trilogy, sin and punishment, twilight princess and skyward sword.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Most of the games I wanted a sequel or successor to have already been announced, the biggest being Persona 5. I guess if I had to name one, it would be a Falcom game on a home console.

Shenmue 3 (with Shenmue 1 and 2 HD remaster collection).

New RPG by Level 5 working with Studio Ghibli (Ni No Kuni 2, or a new series).

New Legend of Legaia.

Halo 2 Anniversary
Fallout 4
Majora's Mask HD
Any Metroid not in relation to Other M.

Pretty sure there are others, but I can't think about them right now.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

HyrulianScrolls said:

-FFVII full remake (not remaster) for PS4/One
-Open world Pokemon console RPG for Wii U
-God of War that takes on Norse mythology for PS4
-Retro co-developing the new Zelda with Nintendo EAD and Majora's Mask remake being for Wii U not 3DS
-Miyamoto unveiling any kind of new IP for the core gaming audience
-Psychonauts 2 for anything (don't care what console, just want it made)

These game announcements would all make me the happiest.

I dont' really think Nintendo needs Retro's help on Zelda, and I'd far rather get both Zelda U, AND a brand new, non-Metroid/non-DK game from Retro as well.

Shenmue 3