By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 10th May up! US/UK Software up.

the Wii is looking awfully lonely down there, look how it has fallen. it's effectively dead, where as ps360 still live on with constant game releases

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
X1 heading to pre-titanfall numbers.

It will gets worse now that people know about the june price cut

chocoloco said:
DolPhanTendo said:
As PS4 and Xbox keep falling the WiiU holds steady around 30,000 then tic toc tic toc tic toc Mario Kart, BOOOOOM!!!!

Lol, the Wii U has been at rock bottom 30,000 or so sales for well over a year. It can hardly go lower.  

LOL actually it is up around 20 percent from last year so it could go lower

Double stuff

DolPhanTendo said:
chocoloco said:
DolPhanTendo said:
As PS4 and Xbox keep falling the WiiU holds steady around 30,000 then tic toc tic toc tic toc Mario Kart, BOOOOOM!!!!

Lol, the Wii U has been at rock bottom 30,000 or so sales for well over a year. It can hardly go lower.  

LOL actually it is up around 20 percent from last year so it could go lower

Mathematically a 20% rise on a small number is a lot less significant than a 20% rise on a larger number. In this case, the Wii's sales are a very small number. So whatever.

Around the Network

So PS4 have finally sold more than X1 by a superb 700 units, more than PSV in USA or X360 in Japan. Fantastic. We are still off by a lot.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

how is the PS4 winning another week bad,117k will do me,

i'll have to remember the fanboy reaction when the XBOX does these numbers

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

These weekly sales threads are getting less and less popular every week. People finally getting sick of VGC tracking? Going to be an interesting NPD.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

With luck watchdogs will be a shot in the arm for new gen consoles and stop something really bad from happening, like xb one 50K and PS4 below 100K. Doubt it though. Kinectless xb one will be very interesting to see. I imagine a lot of people are going to hold off buying Xb one until they can buy that sku. I don't recall if MS announced a release date for Kinectless Xb one, do we have a date for that yet?

We are pretty close to that 6 month mark where I predicted that the relative positions of the consoles after 6 months on sale would be how the generation as a whole plays out. Really the only question is Wii U at 6mths vs Xb one at 6mths. The only thing that can knock out PS4 is Sony imploding on itself, which is certainly a non-negligible possibility.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The PS4 is doing piss poor in Japan. Like pretty bad.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian