By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 10th May up! US/UK Software up.

yeaaah i have big doubts about those PSV numbers...

Around the Network

They aren't officially up yet, but we should riot if psv doesn't get adjusted the new model not boosting sales doesn't make sense and fucks over my prediction score

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

As PS4 and Xbox keep falling the WiiU holds steady around 30,000 then tic toc tic toc tic toc Mario Kart, BOOOOOM!!!!

DolPhanTendo said:
As PS4 and Xbox keep falling the WiiU holds steady around 30,000 then tic toc tic toc tic toc Mario Kart, BOOOOOM!!!!

Lol, the Wii U has been at rock bottom 30,000 or so sales for well over a year. It can hardly go lower.  

sales2099 said:
Everything is lowering, will only get worse until June 9 for X1. At least even PS4 seems to be cooling.

Whats coming june 9th? Watch dogs will give both consoles a boost.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
They aren't officially up yet, but we should riot if psv doesn't get adjusted the new model not boosting sales doesn't make sense and fucks over my prediction score

honestly, with how bad vita is doing i wouldn't be at all surprised if the new model did nothing to change sales.  

think-man said:
sales2099 said:
Everything is lowering, will only get worse until June 9 for X1. At least even PS4 seems to be cooling.

the kinectless xbone sku.

kitler53 said:
think-man said:
sales2099 said:

the kinectless xbone sku.

oh duh lol I forgot already xD

kitler53 said:
kirby007 said:

honestly, with how bad vita is doing i wouldn't be at all surprised if the new model did nothing to change sales.  

but.. there is anecdotal evidence it sold out at a few retailers, or so i have read somewhere.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

X1 heading to pre-titanfall numbers.