By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

Maybe it will catch up but i still believe ps4 will win in the end of generation

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
AZWification said:

Xbox One? Outsell the PS4 globally? Nope! Not happening, my friend!

Not globally, in USA only

fixed.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

small44 said:
Maybe it will catch up but i still believe ps4 will win in the end of generation

Globally yes, in the USA X1 will sell more this whole generation

TheDrill said:
small44 said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TheDrill said:
small44 said:

Ps2 was bigger then xbox and xbox360  in usa and i except ps4 to be the next ps2 so i believe that ps4 will win even in usa.

I could be wrong but prediction is imposible

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Listing Netflix and yet IE as a selling force ? Seriously ? IE is the most hated icon on the internet..
And also it isn't a price cut.. It is a kinect-less bundle, which is inferior to the original offer, and yet cheaper and people over the internet claim PS4 as a superior console even if they're selling at the same price, so it isn't about the price.. It's about the exclusives and the public perception of the console.

SnowPrince said:
Listing Netflix and yet IE as a selling force ? Seriously ? IE is the most hated icon on the internet..
And also it isn't a price cut.. It is a kinect-less bundle, which is inferior to the original offer, and yet cheaper and people over the internet claim PS4 as a superior console even if they're selling at the same price, so it isn't about the price.. It's about the exclusives and the public perception of the console.

nobody hates IE.... just nobodys uses it. hate ist such a strong word for something nobody cares for.

In the US, the XOne could possibly outsell the PS4 with the release of Halo in 2015, but I don't think it will outsell the PS4 already this year. However, I could also imagine that the PS4 would be able to reclaim the lead during 2015 depending on the upcoming PS4 exclusives in that year. I'm pretty sure the sales numbers in the US will be close in the years to come.
BUT XOne outselling PS4 GLOBALLY?! For that they would need really strong sales numbers in Europe...certainly not gonna happen, not even with a 350€ SKU, hell not even a 300€ box would help that much! The boxes over here are en masse in traditional retail and online shops.

That "globally in the US" phrase is just... ^^

SnowPrince said:

But, IE rocks :(

generic-user-1 said:
SnowPrince said:

nobody hates IE.... just nobodys uses it. hate ist such a strong word for something nobody cares for.

IE is the most widely used browser, even now, google it if you don't believe me.