By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you now consider a One?

Will you?

Yes! 199 32.84%

Hellz no. 407 67.16%

Total:606

To some yes, but you have to remember that many would never get an x1 even if their life depended on it will always say no. Simple as that.

To many other people out there, they either preordered or are seriously considering it.

Praise the One.

Around the Network

If I have to choose between Xbox One SKU + controller ($400) and Xbox One + controller + Kinect + Titanfall ($450). Definitly the $450 one, sadly I'm almost able to afford a PS4, perhaps in the future!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

I'm going to wait until it goes cheaper... I only want it for Dead Rising 3 and as I already own a PS4, don't see the need to spend £349 on that and then the game.

Unfortunately for MS, I am less likely to buy now because they have reduced the price but removed kinect and the free game...lolz. So i will wait longer for another price cut.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

il have one at xmas for exclusives, it's a better price but ps4 remains a superior console

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'm waiting since 2007 for MS to release an exclusive that would make me buy an xbox. Not holding my breath for this gen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Not hitting the poll as I've always planned to get one, just not at that launch price. I'll be waiting for this new sku packed with a game that interests me. Be great if there is a Sunset OD bundle, assuming the game turns out good.

bananaking21 said:
i already have a PS4 so i see no need for an xb1. maybe in 3 to 4 years if MS keeps pumping out exclusives like Sunset over drive. if Microsoft support the Xb1 like they did the 360 there is no doubt in my mind that i will not get an xb1.

same for me.

...but i really hope sony fixes their stock issues very, very soon.  now that xbone is almost the same console as ps4 for the same price i can see a decent chunck of the market that are "fence sitters" just going for xbone instead of ps4 due to availibility instead of waiting for the better console to be in stoke.

I'll consider it more than before, yes. But it doesn't have priority now, first I'm getting a Wii U and we'll see next year if it has enough exclusives to consider the purchase.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

No; still no games that interest me.

Absolutely not right now.

With the shit microsoft pulled on the 360 making 6 different models I'm waiting for a new version. I don't hate xbox I'm just being patient.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.