By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you now consider a One?

Will you?

Yes! 199 32.84%

Hellz no. 407 67.16%

Total:606

Kinnect is now optional.  The One can now be had at the same price as a PS4.  Will you now consider getting an XBox One?

Around the Network

I'll wait for some more compelling software first, but yes I'd consider getting one now, a little down the line.

Yup probably for xmas

Personally, it makes the offering a little more consumer friendly. I'm still not sold one either the One or PS4 between their fairly large price, fairly few appealing games that aren't available elsewhere and the paid online system. One still also has less processing power than PS4, and having owned a 360 but not a PS3 there is some Sony back catalog that would interest me if ported (like The Last of Us is getting).

Not yet interested in One, but it certainly gets more attention now. But both it and PS4 really need some compelling content.

jup, if I got the money to spend tho ...
Not the case atm

Around the Network

i already have a PS4 so i see no need for an xb1. maybe in 3 to 4 years if MS keeps pumping out exclusives like Sunset over drive. if Microsoft support the Xb1 like they did the 360 there is no doubt in my mind that i will not get an xb1.

Nope.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

not at $400, don't get me wrong great entry point but I'm getting a Wii U(well trying) and there are a great amount of games I'm getting...no budget for a XB1 this year...maybe when it hit $300-$350 or an epic black friday sale.

bananaking21 said:
i already have a PS4 so i see no need for an xb1. maybe in 3 to 4 years if MS keeps pumping out exclusives like Sunset over drive. if Microsoft support the Xb1 like they did the 360 there is no doubt in my mind that i will not get an xb1.

Same, I have no interest in the XB1, but as above, show me some games and show support for the system then maybe sometime down the line

I said in another thread that I believe people like us, and that haven't got a next gen console, already know what they want. Wii U, PS4, Xbone, whatever, you will buy the one you want not what is cheapest. So anyone who wanted a Xbox One can now afford it before they could (well in 3 weeks anyway).

This said for me, no, still too expensive and Xbox exclusives never have appealed to me.

Hmm, pie.