By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you now consider a One?

Will you?

Yes! 199 32.84%

Hellz no. 407 67.16%

Total:606

I am still more interested in a PS4 because now you don't pay more for the weaker console but you still pay the same for the weaker hardware. Most of the games are better on PS4 and I don't think the cloud will change this because I'm not sure if 3rd party developers will use it. Nethertheless the Xbox One is an interesting console with nice features and now a better price but I'm still not about to get One.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network

Haha those 120+ people, no amount of incentives and price points will convince the large majority of them. Sony is all!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not right now. The One still has no games that I am really interested in. Maybe in three or four years, once they release the inevitable slim version, will I consider it.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

sales2099 said:
Haha those 120+ people, no amount of incentives and price points will convince the large majority of them. Sony is all!

Coming from you, really? You're calling people out? Why don't you have a PS4, or any other Sony console for that matter, Master Chief?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'll get one, but I was going to get it anyway. Probably around thanksgiving? Already have a ps4 and wii u, x1 just needs a couple more exclusives and I need some cash to burn!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
sales2099 said:

Coming from you, really? You're calling people out? Why don't you have a PS4, or any other Sony console for that matter, Master Chief?

Same reason......principle. Funny because though I am seen as more of a radical Xbox fan, this principle comes standard with the other guys ;)

IMO offcourse. People don't like me simplifying things.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nope, Aleeady have a PS4 and WiiU. No orice drop will help since I would not have time to play it anyway

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Well the chances I'd pick one up have increased infinitely, of course it started at zero but I will actually consider it going forward. So far the only game that xbox has that is a blip on my radar is sunset overdrive and I'm not convinced it will remain an exclusive forever. Depending on what other games they come out with going forward will decide it.

When Microsoft offers more quality exclusive platformers, action/adventures, and rpgs we'll talk then.

TheLastStarFighter said:

Kinnect is now optional.  The One can now be had at the same price as a PS4.  Will you now consider getting an XBox One?

I honestly still fail to see why anyone would get One.  It's weaker, inferior in every way (Even silly ways like bluetooth), and has a terrible track record.