By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do the big three need to announce at E3 to get you to buy a Wii U/X1/PS4?

Nem said:
Saeko said:

Already have my ps4

XboxOne : A new Fable + 1 other exclusive RPG + A other game who interest me (maybe quantum break) + price cut or drop of usless kinect in my country.

WiiU : A new Zelda, X comming to europe and shin megami tensei x fire emblem comming to europe too

They are confirmed to come to europe already.

Thanks a good new for me , i not look much new  on any game who interest me for  not get spoiled ^^

Around the Network

WiiU: Already have it
PS4: A new Crash Bandicoot or a new Jak game!
Xbox One: A new Conker/Banjo/Perfect Dark game or DoA Xtreme 3! :3

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wii U. Already have one but it would be nice to see a new metroid, zelda and F-Zero. Also some more 3rd party exclusives. Games like ZombiU were great, shame it flopped so badly that ubisoft won't bother again

Xbox One. Too soon but a price cut to £299 with a game bundled in. Also as fun as sunset overdrive and as good as dead rising 3 looks, I want microsoft to prove they can keep this 1st and 2nd party support going and not slowly ditch like they seemed to with the 360.

PS4. Price cut to £299. But other than that i'm sold on Uncharted 4 and the Order 1886.

3DS. Already have but it would be nice to see more games of course

Vita. Sony to actually show some interest in their handheld other than indies or ports of PS2 games! Although they are good games I want some more games on Vita to take advantage of the hardware options. I loved tearaway for that reason more than any other

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

NobleTeam360 said:
AnthonyW86 said:

PS4: Already own. If i didn't project Morpheus could probably pursuede me to buy one.

Xbox One: Not interested in. It probably won't get many exclusives after about two years and alot will be playable on PC.

Wii-U: A price cut and a few new IP's that actually use the tablet controller.

You keep on believing that. 

I mean new ip exclusives, should have stated that more clearly. Same thing happened last gen and this gen PS4 is going to be dominant so that means even less appeal for developers to do an Xbox One exclusive. Even a lot of good Kinect exclusives is unlikely now that Kinect isn't standard anymore.

Solid-Stark said:
I already have WiiU and PS4.

If M$ announced a full on classic Banjo Kazooie game, then perhaps i'd consider getting X1.

I am still waiting for the Banjo game that was teased back in 2006  ( Nuts and Bolts does NOT count)!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---