By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do the big three need to announce at E3 to get you to buy a Wii U/X1/PS4?

Already have my ps4

XboxOne : A new Fable + 1 other exclusive RPG + A other game who interest me (maybe quantum break) + price cut or drop of usless kinect in my country.

WiiU : A new Zelda, X comming to europe and shin megami tensei x fire emblem comming to europe too

Around the Network
Saeko said:

Already have my ps4

XboxOne : A new Fable + 1 other exclusive RPG + A other game who interest me (maybe quantum break) + price cut or drop of usless kinect in my country.

WiiU : A new Zelda, X comming to europe and shin megami tensei x fire emblem comming to europe too

They are confirmed to come to europe already.

xboxone just needs to lower the price,that's it. Not interested in the wii u at all. I might get there next system. can only play so much during the day.

Already own a WiiU and Xbone.

Sony needs to show some great looking games coming out soon and maybe a price drop.

There is nothing the PS4 & XOne can do.

I already own a Wii U.

Around the Network

Zelda HD with a dark tone and release date this holiday. Before SSB.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Fallout 4 for either X1 or PS4 may pique my interest -- but I could just as well play that on PC. Same for Arkham Knight. Honestly, very little on either is enough for me to jump for another new system.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I own all 3, but PS4 has been my most liked so far :).

To make me continue loving it I really want to see some great JRPGS that are on the level of Dark Cloud or Rogue Galaxy/ninokuni you know? I love those NISA games, but I prefer those deep stories/fleshed out games. Like Level 5
or the company that makes star ocean or Tales of Games. I Know we'll get them eventually, but whether we'll see them at E3 2014 or not I don't know, but I'm guessing it won't lol.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

CommonNinja said:
Adameh said:
X1 - Price cut
PS4 - Local Compatibility (Really doubt this will happen)
Wii U - Already own

3DS - Not sure
PSVita - Dropping the propritary memory cards

Where do you live?  And what do you mean by "local compatability"?  I thought PS4 wasn't region locked?

Sorry I meant local backwards compatibility, like being able to put a PS1, PS2, and PS3 disc in and it would work without PSNow.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Wii U- I already got one as a gift last year, but if I hadn't, for me to actually buy one, same as OP, Zelda, which I expect in 2015, and hopefully a bit more of X and a new IP. Between Mario Kart, the upcoming Smash, and the promise of Zelda, X, and an interesting new IP, I'd definitely put down the money for it now. Who am I kidding though, so long as Zelda looked like it was going to be as big as the rumors say, that alone would hype me enough to run out and buy one.

PS4- A new Jak might honestly be enough. The IP has been dormant long enough, so start a new trilogy. Buying back Crash Bandicoot would do wonders for convincing me as well, so long as they do it right. I'd wait to see what they did with that first though, whereas for Jak I'd slap down the cash for it out of pure hype. Though there's a lot of things they could do really. A really promising exclusive RPG would probably be the biggest thing. Any exclusive and promising looking IP would help, especially if it does something that seems unique to the PS4. The controller has enough innovation to it now that they should be able to come up with something interesting.

XBO- There's really only one thing they could do, and that's to make a NEW Conker game, directed by Chris Seavor, and designed, written, and voice acted mostly by him as well. The obvious route to go here, for me, would be Conker Goes to Hell, in which they tie up the plothole in CBFD where Berri dies, and even though Conker is a red squirrel than canonically can come back from the dead as much as he wants so long as he has enough tails, he didn't just go make a deal with death to go to hell and bring Berri back with him. The next game should do have him do that, it's obviously very exploitable for laughs and fits in perfectly with the tone and atmosphere of the first game. Aside from Conker, any game more to my tastes (so not gritty shooters) would help, but I'd like to see them do something with the Kinect that really wows me. Something that makes me see the Kinect being bundled as not just a good thing, but a necessity. There was this thing they showed off way back that made use of the Kinect and a projector to extend the game screen over your entire room. That might do the trick.