By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Announcing VizionEck, my indie game for PS4

Hey long time no see! About a month ago I went off the grid. During summer video game news and information gets to an all time high. In order to combat that, I take a holiday from posting. It saves lots of time yet still allows me to stay up to date with news. This worked great last year. I still enjoy VGCHARTZ. Once my summer holiday is over I plan to again post a considerable amount here.

Anyway I'm breaking my hiatus and posting a bit today because I have some awesome news to share with you.

Joe is not my real name. Sorry I have misled you with my alias. Amusingly though, it has become a natural feeling when people call me Joe. My years with this community have been awesome.

My real name is Michael Armbrust. I'm the founder and lead developer of VizionEck. VizionEck is an indie game coming to the PS4. You can see the teaser below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjS3Y9U5lT8

It's incredible to be finally showing this in public. Well technically it's my second time. Way long ago I made a thread when I first started work on the game. At the time it was planned to just be a PC release so I thought I'd openly share development with the community. Things changed for the better and now it's on PlayStation. If you remember any details from that thread way back then, I ask that you don't share them. I want to keep some things secret but more importantly things have changed. Apart from appearance, the current game has practically nothing in common with the original idea.

In the youtube description, you'll notice a link to the game's website. You can go there to get a lot more info as well as get game updates. On the website, you'll see a link saying "Forum (beta)." Some members have already joined the forums and have been helping to get it started.

The VizionEck forum is about all conversations, not just my video game or PlayStation. If you're interested in seeing what Pezus and other members are up to, here's a direct link: http://vizioneck.com/forum

You can also keep up with the game on Twitter @VizionEck or post about it on the PlayStation Blog. Of course I'll still be on VGCHARTZ as well to answer any questions.

-Michael Armbrust

Around the Network

I am appalled that you would have the nerve to use this site to promote your game!
Nah, I'm jk.
The game looks great, getting your game on a major console (Im a bit Jelly though) is great and it looks pretty good

Very intrested, BUT KNOW NOW THAT I KNOW YOU ARE THE DEV, I WILL DIRECTLY SEND YOU ANY OF MY COMPLAINTS FOR THE GAME

BE FOR WARNED!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

link to video please. And more indie crap on ps4 psh, no thank you

From one developer to another, congrats!

Really I'm just an enterprise software developer. However, I did get the greenlight to become a Wii U developer and have access to the private Wii U developers site. If you have interest in any of that, let me know!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Such excite! Can't wait to play it NotJoe

Around the Network

Good luck with the game, Michael! And congratulations!

good luck with the indie non-game, mr crossbow!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Looks cool. All the best with it

TAGGED!!!

Not sure who this "Michael" jerk is trying to steal all your credit Joe! .

Awesome work mate!