By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Announcing VizionEck, my indie game for PS4

Pretty intriguing o:

I would say though that it felt more like a teaser than an announcement trailer. Gimmi tad gameplay boy.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Is this where we are suppose to admit our alternative personalities

You'd better really be named Max or I swear to God...

Its Phillip, but my kids name is Max.... who is named after my cat Max.... who is named after Where the Wild Things Are.

Zekkyou said:
Pretty intriguing o:

I would say though that it felt more like a teaser than an announcement trailer. Gimmi tad gameplay boy.

Well to be fair there is a tad bit of gameplay.

Its Phillip

Fuck this shit. Goodbye, VGChartz.

Good luck with your game!

Have no clue what it is about and I'm also not happy that it seems to be not on PC because I prefer to buy indie games on PC but I also buy a few of them on console from time to time so that it wouldn't stop me from purchasing it as long as it will be good

Btw any clue when you will release it?

Around the Network

Great nice to see your game, it is nice with some interesting artstyle would love to listen more about it and any hope it will be coming to xbox one or PC.

JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:
Pretty intriguing o:

Well to be fair there is a tad bit of gameplay.

I don't want a tad, i want buckets! o_o

So! How much did Sony pay you to be exclusive?! Hmmm?? :P

badgenome said:

Its Phillip

Fuck this shit. Goodbye, VGChartz.

Psh, youre not keeping secrets from us? You dont have anything to tell us about that profile pictures

that last name

I hope it does lift off

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.