By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire announced

This literally made my day, so pumped for this.

Around the Network

The mention of a new story and new world sounds promising. If it's just an enhanced port, however, I could probably do without.

i think it's a sequel, looking at the legendaries. they have gained more lines. and looks different. mega evolutions maybe?

Screams "sequel" rather than remake, which is a good thing.

Pretty damn excited.

Looks more like a sequel than just a remake.
Groudon and Kyogre look like they have a mega evolution now and it also says "explore a dramatic new world".
I doubt its just a remake.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
V-r0cK said:
Great news but wish Nintendo gave the Wii U some Pokemon love.

Don;t forget Pokken Fighters...that's a maybe.

I feel as though that is going to end up being something like Pokemon Rumble. Sounds badass until you actually play the game.

Carl2291 said:
Screams "sequel" rather than remake, which is a good thing.

Pretty damn excited.

Sequel+Remake at the same time :p

Squirtle Squirtle (I am going to be on the game, so you better buy the damn game people!... And make sure to catch me.)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Remakes of my favourite Pokemon games?

YES PLEASE!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Amazing how one announcement can make 3DS's release schedule look SO MUCH brighter! Brilliant to announce these today to draw attention away from their bad financial reports, but all they showed is the box arts so they can still do an official reveal at E3.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)