By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire announced

tbone51 said:

Not really, 2014 line up is looking better than 2011+2012. Like i said a long time ago 2013 was so amazing it looks like we are having a bad year but in reality we really aren't, especially that games can pop up like this just did.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178980&page=1

2013 wasnt anything special from memory, I think I own 3 maybe 4 games that released in 2013. 

Around the Network

Nintendo 12million 3ds for 2014  I don't think so...more than this number!!!!!its a highly anticipated title...many years now...from ds era:P

This was the generation where I lost interest in Pokemon. If it's a remake, I might give it a try.

mega evolution?
groundon seems to have lava into its body(earth/fire tiping?)
kyogre seems to have ice in its body(water/ice tiping?)

remake and a mini sequel, with lot of new content! maybe 2 leagues, like in HGSS.
this is nice.

Kresnik said:
This was the generation where I lost interest in Pokemon. If it's a remake, I might give it a try.

its going to be a much bigger remake than you think :p

Around the Network

That happened sooner than expected.

Kresnik said:

I feel the exact opposite. This is the generation that brought me back into Pokemon after how mediocre Gen IV and V were. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
spemanig said:
I don't even know which to choose.... My first Pokemon game ever was Pokemon Emerald... Decisions.

I told you to wait. Not all nintendo games get announced a year before lol. Went from 4-5games (we knew about in jan) to some good ones in May. And we still have E3!

No no, the year is still kinda shit. I mean its got Pokemon and NOTHING!

E3 will have to be good for me to like 3DS' 2014 lineup. Although I did hear the chance of MH4U releasing this year... that and Pokemon would be enough to make up for the entire year.

I mean, there is also Smash Bros, and we just got Kirby and Mario Golf last week, and theres MH4U in Japan this year (like you said) and Bravery Second (in Japan) and Sonic Boom later this year and Tomodachi Collection in June and Persona Q and we still have E3 coming up...

tbone51 said:

its going to be a much bigger remake than you think :p

How big a remake do I think it's going to be?

Fusioncode said:

I feel the exact opposite. This is the generation that brought me back into Pokemon after how mediocre Gen IV and V were. 

Is this not the third generation?  I thought it was.

If not, never mind.  The games after Gold/Silver are where I lost interest.