By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - April 2014 (ConeGamer Bans Everyone Edition)

kirby007 said:

anyone thats sporting titans is pc no matter whatever he or she claims

Along with his titans he also has a PS4 I think ... 

Who wouldn't want a titan or a 290X ? 

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said: Oh, don´t say that man, we lost Pezus today, take Ethomaz away and all hope is lost =/

Is Pezus permaban requested or not? Couldn't fully make out from Smeags vgchartz fan fiction. 

this months ban list: a list of active users.

green_sky said:
WagnerPaiva said: Oh, don´t say that man, we lost Pezus today, take Ethomaz away and all hope is lost =/

Is Pezus permaban requested or not? Couldn't fully make out from Smeags vgchartz fan fiction. 

Requested ...

green_sky said:

The Force demanded it.

Around the Network

Thanks for answering guys. ^^

NintendoPie Flaming 1 SmeagsNeedsBaning

Oh NintendoPie. I'm so disappointed in you! I blame myself for not teaching you how to get away with it post properly and respectfully to everyone everywhere ever.

naruball said:
Rol? Wait, what? I thought mods weren't allowed to ban him.

It's a trap. They know they have to feign a ban every once and again to stop the dirty plebs from getting too suspicious.

I've been such a good boy lately. :p

With 158 bans this month, that makes this the best (er... worst?) month for bans since I've re-started the Ban Report. I blame Pezus.