By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - April 2014 (ConeGamer Bans Everyone Edition)

Seece said:
Can I ask a question? How many bans is Ethomaz from Perma???

Oh, don´t say that man, we lost Pezus today, take Ethomaz away and all hope is lost =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Seece said:

Oh, don´t say that man, we lost Pezus today, take Ethomaz away and all hope is lost =/

You have MUGEN, CGI, Carl, Fusion and a dozen more PS fans that really contribute to the site tho.

Seece said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Seece said:

You have MUGEN, CGI, Carl, Fusion and a dozen more PS fans that really contribute to the site tho.

I thought Carl had no alliance ... 

fatslob-:O said:
Seece said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Seece said:

neither does cgi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Seece said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Seece said:

And you, you are a cool guy too. And many others, but, I don´t know, I like Ethomaz, he is... good at Gran turismo =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Carl and CGI are firmly playstation fans! That doesn't mean they don't appreciate the others, but primarily Sony.

I don´t have either, I just don´t have money for a WiiU yet, but I like all consoles =D

kirby007 said:

neither does cgi

Really ? I thought he had a preference for PS on the console side but he makes it easily clear that he's with PC like Zarx. 

Seece said:
Carl and CGI are firmly playstation fans! That doesn't mean they don't appreciate the others, but primarily Sony.

I don't know man but I thought Carl's main choice for last gen was the xbox 360 ... 

kirby007 said:

neither does cgi

Really ? I thought he had a preference for PS on the console side but he makes it easily clear that he's with PC like Zarx. 

anyone thats sporting titans is pc no matter whatever he or she claims

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.