Forums - General Discussion - Gone Like The Wind (Permaban request)

spurgeonryan said:
gergroy said:

Goodbye pezus. You will be missed. You were a big poster here.

On a slightly related note, does anybody know how to post pics on users walls? Cant seem to figure it out...

@dsage

Bring back homer before you leave.

LMAOO YES I WILL! But as long as I'm permabaned right after that

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Fusioncode said:
I don't get why people permaban themselves. Is that hard just not to come to the site anymore? But alas, you shall be missed. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Attention.

Not necessarily.

I never managed to quit gaming on PS3 until I actually deleted my account after bidding farewell to friends. When you sign a deal and make things official, it'll become a lot easier to distant yourself.

@Pezus

Even though VGChartz wont be the same without you around, I believe you made a good choice! All the best!

I have no power for this. Ask axumblade, or smeags, he likes to ban people.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Ah i remember when he first joined. God makes it feel like i have been here forever

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

This amused me.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

He will be back.

Damn, Pez.  Sorry to see you go.  At least you went out on your own terms.

archbrix said:

Damn, Pez.  Sorry to see you go.  At least you went out on your own terms.

Beat me, I was gonna post Baby Blue :d

I don't understand why people request permaban, is this site really that adictive?O.o anyway, I enjoyed a lot of your threads. Good luck in your life and whatever is the project you will be involved.

DevilRising said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Fusioncode said:
I don't get why people permaban themselves. Is that hard just not to come to the site anymore? But alas, you shall be missed. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Attention.

/thread.

In some case, it is. And it's probably the only explanation a narrow minded individual will label this with.

For others, it's also a way to say good bye to the community after having been a big part of it for years.

So no. Not /thread. 

Thx. Bye.

sethnintendo said:
He will be back.

And in greater numbers.