Forums - General Discussion - Gone Like The Wind (Permaban request)

BraLoD said:
papamudd said:

hmm i dunno the ps fans didn't leave when MS fans were being bullyish, and is actually why I didn't register until last year even though I had been ghosting the site for years

That sounds kinda cowardly... you should have registered as soon as possible and faced then, you are not a loyal sony soldier, Shu just dropped a tear right now because of you =/

I don't like getting into trollish conversations or feel its my job to correct misinformation... whatever side of whatever issue it is, and at the time it just looked to lopsided to even bother... and I was mostly coming here for numbers rather than misinformation or hype drama secret sauce

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

First Jack Tretton, now Pezus. Wth is going on...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Poor Pezus. He left without accepting his love for Nintendo.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Is this for real? :(

Bye Pezus. You were an inoffensive member of this community and you will be missed.

NOOOOOO

* I also request a permaban 

Around the Network

Goodbye pezus. You will be missed. You were a big poster here.

On a slightly related note, does anybody know how to post pics on users walls? Cant seem to figure it out...

dsage01 said:

NOOOOOO

* I also request a permaban 

You serious ? O_O

gergroy said:

Goodbye pezus. You will be missed. You were a big poster here.

On a slightly related note, does anybody know how to post pics on users walls? Cant seem to figure it out...

@dsage

Bring back homer before you leave.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Mr Puggsly said:
Fusioncode said:
I don't get why people permaban themselves. Is that hard just not to come to the site anymore? But alas, you shall be missed. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Attention.

/thread.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

First Jack Tretton, now Pezus. Wth is going on...

Now, now... we all must stiill go on without them. They would've wanted it that way.