By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gone Like The Wind (Permaban request)

Too bad. I remember some funny thread title (although excessively long) from the PS nation thread.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
sethnintendo said:
He will be back.

And in greater numbers.

Did you just call Pezus a sand person? :<

But yeah shit thread to see when I log on this morning, always enjoyed Pezus's posts, his absense will be noticed.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

ethomaz said:
I wonder what happened

I guess my time is getting close too.

Yes but it won't be by request No man, keep it up. Discussing with you is fun!

KylieDog said:
ethomaz said:
I wonder what happened

Don't worry, when you know you're gonna be perma'd next just make a huge rant insulting pretty much everyone, put in a permaban request at the bottom, then when it gets perma'd make an alt account and spam a bit, when that gets banned just stay away a few months, then come back (since your perma was a request afterall) and start all over like nothing ever happened.

Worked for Selnor.

There have been many instances where someone rages and insults a lot of people then requests a ban and it's all good "tell us whenever you want to come back" pretty bullshit honestly.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Best of luck in your future endeavors! Also...
No shoutout to the Xbox fans :(

What about the 3 or 4 remaining Ouya fans?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Pezus! Come back more powerful than we can imagine!
But lets face it, you were always just a slightly above average mafia player.
if u read this, friend me on fb! Youll find it under jeremiah nesser! Love u peez. Stay in touch

Talal said:
KylieDog said:
ethomaz said:
I wonder what happened

Don't worry, when you know you're gonna be perma'd next just make a huge rant insulting pretty much everyone, put in a permaban request at the bottom, then when it gets perma'd make an alt account and spam a bit, when that gets banned just stay away a few months, then come back (since your perma was a request afterall) and start all over like nothing ever happened.

Worked for Selnor.

There have been many instances where someone rages and insults a lot of people then requests a ban and it's all good "tell us whenever you want to come back" pretty bullshit honestly.

Yeah, I too have noticed that. It makes little sense to me. Then again, we are not allowed to criticize the mods, so I'm gonna leave it at that.

As for Pezus and people calling him an attention seeker, I have to disagree. He was a much loved and siginifican part of the community, so a proper goodbye makes sense. I, for example, have posted quite a bit, but I don't think anyone would mind or notice if I was gone. So, if I were to make a similar thread, yes it would probably be attention whorish.

A great user and member that will be missed.

Good bye and good luck.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

There goes another one. 'sigh'