By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:

PlayStation Now Subscription announced!

• Launching January 13th on PS4 in North America
  • Free 7 day trial
  • Coming to other PlayStation Now enabled devices in the future
  • 2 subscriptions: one month for $19.99 and 3 months for $44.99
  • Free PlayStation Now theme, download it before January 31st and you could win 1 year of PlayStation Now ($179.96 value)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/05/playstation-now-subscription-program-all-the-details/#sf6736690

I'm glad Sony is giving consumers options rather than making them rent-per-title. However, I think these prices are a bit high. I mean the 3-month subscription is only $5 less than a full year of PS+!!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

• Free 7 day trial
  • Free PlayStation Now theme, download it before January 31st and you could win 1 year of PlayStation Now ($179.96 value)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/05/playstation-now-subscription-program-all-the-details/#sf6736690

i just dont see people subscribing for those prices. even though the prices are insane for the amount of content you get. but i still dont see people jumping on board. 

For the record, Gamefly is $15.95 + tax for 1 game at a time and $22.95 + tax for two games at a time. Considering they make a good amount of money, and PS Now is not only for just "streaming games", but playing games without the need of a PS3 (on top of the other stuff, like no installs/updates, going to the store, returning rentals through the mail, etc), I don't see why people wouldn't jump on board

Aura7541 said:
poklane said:

• Free 7 day trial

I'm glad Sony is giving consumers options rather than making them rent-per-title. However, I think these prices are a bit high. I mean the 3-month subscription is only $5 less than a full year of PS+!!

see above post

Playing Lara Croft And The Temple of Osiris. So much fun with very addictive gameplay. The classis Lara will always be special. PS, it has lots of puzzles just like the older games. I hope SE and CD keep making this series. It'll make the fans happy to have both new and classic lara.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Hope Ps now let you buy titles in the future (include some PSone/PS2/PSP/PSVita games aswell)..

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ninsect said:
bananaking21 said:
been playing farcry 4. its amazing balls, so much fun. put 16.5 hours in it and still got lots to do. anybody else playing this bad boy? its probably gonna be my 2014 GOTY

You didn't play FC3?

Of course i did. And played blood dragon too. 

The games are too similar for my taste

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

• Free 7 day trial

i just dont see people subscribing for those prices. even though the prices are insane for the amount of content you get. but i still dont see people jumping on board. 

No worries, they can just rent individual games in that case

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Playstation Nation: PS4 overtracked, only 18.5 million sold, why Sony why?

Did anyone here actually think 20 million before year's end? I was thinking around 17 or so. Amazing numbers

celador said:

Did anyone here actually think 20 million before year's end? I was thinking around 17 or so. Amazing numbers

i was hoping 16m this year. so it was short by 1.7m. however these are still pretty big numbers. 8.5 million since august. 

celador said:

After the shipped numbers of 13.5 million at the end of October, I just expected around 17-18 million so I am happy with the results.