By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Oh and I just bought my IMAX tickets to the Hobbit for tomorrow!

HOBBIT HYPE

Around the Network

Hey guys I've got some interesting info regarding PS4 HW and SW sales on Snapdeal.com, one of India's biggest online retailers.

PS4 hardware has so far sold atleast over 13000 units.
GTA V on PS4 has sold atleast over 10000 units.
Driveclub has sold atleast over 5250 units, with over 5000 units being the special edition.

However, do note that I've got these numbers based on orders processed. Also these numbers aren't entirely indicative as for an SKU anything above 5k, be it 6k or 60k, will be counted as above 5k, which is why I've said in all my posts that its atleast above these numbers.

By comparison, XB1 which is Amazon.in exclusive had recieved sales in the hundreds of units at its launch in India. PS4 sells on many more retail networks and Snapdeal.com reaches a very small part of India's consumer base. So I'd say PS4 has probably sold over 100k units in India.

PS+ members in the UK can now win cool pries by doing cool stuff and uploading it to Youtube http://ps4multiplayer.eurogamer.net/

poklane said:
PS+ members in the UK can now win cool pries by doing cool stuff and uploading it to Youtube http://ps4multiplayer.eurogamer.net/

Why is it limited to UK? As if they aren't already getting a ton of deals there, now they also get free prizes.

I had a power shutdown while playing on my ps4, and it's now on safe mode. what do I do?

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
poklane said:

Why is it limited to UK? As if they aren't already getting a ton of deals there, now they also get free prizes.

Not free lol. You have to do something cool.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

My christmas avatar is da shit!

What do you think guys?

Aura7541 said:

Squeenix and Sony announced a special FF Type-0 PS4 Suzaku Edition for Japan during Jump Festa.

I don't like that shade of red.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Teeqoz said:
My christmas avatar is da shit!

What do you think guys?

6/10, no Clank

CheepBiscuit said:
I had a power shutdown while playing on my ps4, and it's now on safe mode. what do I do?

Safe Mode is a PS4 operating system mode which activates after improper power-down or any hard drive replacement. Safe mode displays a special prompt on boot and scans the PS4 hardware for errors and the hard drive for corrupted sectors. After safe mode loads successfully, the PS4 OS returns to normal operational settings.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.