By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

^^ Goodbye 2015

Around the Network

Maybe we'll get the Nathan Drake Collection. Uncharted 1-3 along with Golden Abyss and the Uncharted 5 beta.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

According to Shinobi some parts of GG's new IP are still in the prototype phase: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=133816958&postcount=339

he already said its not a 2015 game. personally,  i say let them take their time, its supposed to be a massive open world game with villiages and communiteis, let them make the world alive and gameplay awesome. 

It better be good given the time they are taking. In February they said it was in development 2.5 years, so it's probably 3 years in development at the moment. So based on a 2016 release, that's about 4.5 years. They have to deliver.

Fusioncode said:
Maybe we'll get the Nathan Drake Collection. Uncharted 1-3 along with Golden Abyss and the Uncharted 5 beta.

I'd buy it for UC2.

Fusioncode said:

I really hope that happens. I've only played Golden Abyss, which people say is nowhere near Uncharted 2 and 3, and I loved that game. 

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

Uncharted 1-3 and Golden Abyss in 1080p 60FPS with PS4 graphics would be sick.

I posted this an hour ago, and no comments...what...the...fuck.

Hello everyone,

I'm sorta new here and pleased to meet your aquaintances. I'm also new to PlayStation and even though I'm 36, am just getting into the gaming scenerio now. I've got a Wii U, a PS4, and a Vita.

I've been playing DriveClub having downloaded my preordered copy from the PlayStation store. Currently having a blast playing the game and I would like to find anybody else that may be playing this game also. Since the this game is a big helping of single player and smothered by a even bigger portion of multi player. I want to see if we could help each other out.

DriveClubs trophies can all be unlocked, even the free versions will be able to unlock the covenient platinum. The trophy that I'm interested in right now is just the simple bronze trophy with joining or making a club. I've made a club called "Wii unfit" and asking for anyone with this game to please join. The trophy would be unlocked for the both of us and then you don't even have to stay in the club if you don't want to. I'm at driver level 25 and the max is 50.

My PSN is the same as on here; RidingMower
I can send a F.R. or send one at me.
DriveClub club name; Wii unfit

RidingMower said:
Hello everyone,

I'm sorta new here and pleased to meet your aquaintances. I'm also new to PlayStation and even though I'm 36, am just getting into the gaming scenerio now. I've got a Wii U, a PS4, and a Vita.

I've been playing DriveClub having downloaded my preordered copy from the PlayStation store. Currently having a blast playing the game and I would like to find anybody else that may be playing this game also. Since the this game is a big helping of single player and smothered by a even bigger portion of multi player. I want to see if we could help each other out.

DriveClubs trophies can all be unlocked, even the free versions will be able to unlock the covenient platinum. The trophy that I'm interested in right now is just the simple bronze trophy with joining or making a club. I've made a club called "Wii unfit" and asking for anyone with this game to please join. The trophy would be unlocked for the both of us and then you don't even have to stay in the club if you don't want to. I'm at driver level 25 and the max is 50.

My PSN is the same as on here; RidingMower
I can send a F.R. or send one at me.
DriveClub club name; Wii unfit

Welcome to the community!!!

mornelithe said:

I posted this an hour ago, and no comments...what...the...fuck.

Slow day?

But in all seriousness, he looks fucking amazing. I hope we get some new footage of the game during the Playstation event in December.