By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Driveclub update: ''During the next 24hrs we are running essential diagnostics to help us improve the performance of the servers. This may disrupt online play for you when you do get connected.
We are sorry we don't have more news to share right now but we will keep working hard to get you all up and running online as quickly as we can.''
https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial/posts/708027809281582

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Damn I really hope Evolution can get the servers up and running soon, it will hurt the community and it's frustrating as hell cause some cars are blocked behind Club Levels and I can't even create or join a club :-/

So what's your impression of the game? I'm about to buy the retail version when it releases here so I'd really like to know your opinion on the gameplay and tracks.

GTAexpert said:
eFKac said:
Damn I really hope Evolution can get the servers up and running soon, it will hurt the community and it's frustrating as hell cause some cars are blocked behind Club Levels and I can't even create or join a club :-/

So what's your impression of the game? I'm about to buy the retail version when it releases here so I'd really like to know your opinion on the gameplay and tracks.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=190808&page=1 

I stick to my opinion and don't have much to add since I can't acess the online part of the game. 

One thing I've observed that I didn't during the event is that the AI can be a bit intrusive with hitting you, it feels like it's a bit too much scripted to stick to it's driving line and sometimes doesn't care about you, not very realistic behaviour.

A bit too little customization options, but it's not a big thing for me.

Hopefully the new free cars are Japanese, cause I don't think there is a single Japanese car in the roster, what the hell? Maybe they wanted to fell reverse Gran Turismo.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Thanks eFKac
Still on the fence about buying it though.

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:
Thanks eFKac
Still on the fence about buying it though.

Hey no problem. If you're not sure, just wait. 

PS+ Edition should be up early next week I think, try that, if you'll like it, you'll definitely want to buy the upgrade or the retail version

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

^^It came empty? Wtf Sony, another scam :-/

Greatness Awaits!

Chevinator123 said:

(-Driveclub pics-)

That's how you know this game is really fucked.

As a new PS4 owner, I'm going to say this here as I'm bored at work and just thought about it...

Why did developers think changing the L1 to Aim, R1 to Fire to L2 to Aim and R2 to fire was a good idea? Do they not know how real gun triggers work? They are either on or off, and definitely not spongy (this would be hugely bad), no need to force them on analogue buttons. I blame the 360 controller and lazy devs (for not giving me the option to change it in the settings).

Hmm, pie.

LittleBigPlanet 3 has been delayed one week in Europe until November 26th.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet/LittleBigPlanet-3-Coming-to-Europe-26th-November/td-p/22400611