By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
GamechaserBE said:
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:

Yes I bought it, but my brother (who has his own PS4 and account) could download it for free and I am not sure sony mentioned it being a PS plust free game... Like spelunky is not mentioned to be a free game (yet?)... Not complaining just mentioning that everyone should also check and download spelunky...      Driveclub on the other hand is not on plus yet and on Neogaf their are people calling Sony about it X_X...some expect because of the horrible reviews sony just hope people buy it now and release the ps plus version later... 

I believe it was though, as a PS4 title along Dust an Elysian Tale and DriveClub. That conspiracy theory makes no sense though

The sense comes from =>   'Wasn't the driveclub Ps+ version to be released on 7th October what happened?'..

Edit:  

"In order to help all DRIVECLUB players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DRIVECLUB app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we’ll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DRIVECLUB app will be available to download."

Sorry for the late reply.

Let me explain why I think it makes no sense.

I mean the cat is out of the bag, game got reviewed, scores are "terrible". Why would anyone buy the game now when they have been "warned"? If PS+ edition was supposed to be launching before the full game as a demo preview, then got postponed with Sony saying, "sorry PS+ edition coming sometime later, but the full game is available Day 1 still, please go and buy it", all of this before reviews came in, that would be fishy. But as it is, people were waiting for the PS+ edition for the same day as the full version, and reviews were already out. I'm sure especially those who view the game as horrible, can't wait now for the PS+ edition and just have to jump on the 60$ game, Sony you so sneaky. I mean give me a break -_-

Game is averaging over a 7 which I view as decent/good, of course it got some bad reviews like 5 from Gamespot, problem is that the review itself was bad as well, and many others. DriveClub was mostly not reviewed for what it is, but rather for what it's not, which is pretty stupid but ohh well. And I'm not new to the internet, and know that majority of people on the net are idiots so obviously they will label the game as horrible, possibly the worst racing game ever.

What Sony/Evolution should get heat for though is absolutely the server problems, I mean the PS+ edition didn't even launch and except for brief moments, the servers are down for 2 days now. How in god's fuck did they think they could sustain those millions of people with the PS+ edition is beyond me. Maybe they knew and just didn't give a fuck, cause I don't think DriveClub is a sudden sleeper hit, and broke all of their projections.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

If you are a Gamestop Pro member and are looking into buying a PS4 any time soon, now might be the time. Buy a PS4 and get TLoU and 6 months of PS+ for free. You can also buy the Destiny bundle and get TloU and 6 months of PS+ for free. The offer is valid until October 14th.

Ka-pi96 said:
Erwin-VGC said:
I'm still afraid that TO:1886 is another "graphics" game...

Do you consider TLOU and Infamous SS to have been 'graphics' games as well? If so, then it shouldn't be something to fear...

More like how the dev is talking about the game. But a great story can fix a lot for me.

Anyone tested the Invokers Tournament beta on PS4?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

First time I hear about it tbh.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
kivi95 said:

Just saw it on the Demo section and seems to have been released yesterday.

I have now tried it and........ It's a Dota game and a VERY basic one and looks very bland.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
eFKac said:
kivi95 said:

Just saw it on the Demo section and seems to have been released yesterday.

I have now tried it and........ It's a Dota game and a VERY basic one and looks very bland.

Ohh so it's a MOBA? Not interested in those :-/

Greatness Awaits!

Damn I really hope Evolution can get the servers up and running soon, it will hurt the community and it's frustrating as hell cause some cars are blocked behind Club Levels and I can't even create or join a club :-/

Greatness Awaits!

If I purchase the digital version of Driveclub from the PS Store, will I at lease be able to play the single player?
I really want to try this game out and I am about ready to say Screw it and spend the 50 bucks.

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:
If I purchase the digital version of Driveclub from the PS Store, will I at lease be able to play the single player?
I really want to try this game out and I am about ready to say Screw it and spend the 50 bucks.

Yes, you can play the Tour, Single Race, Time Trial, Drift events, and maybe Multiplayer for 5 minutes if you're very lucky (there was a very brief window yesterday and today when I managed to connect).

Greatness Awaits!