By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
GamechaserBE said:
Is it me or is their something going with ps plus? Last week my brother could download hotline miami for free (bought it myself a day before for free) and today I see that spelunky is a free PS+ game..

Don't know about Hotline Miami (it is cross buy though so maybe you already had it) but good guy Sony is lately pushing a lot of three way cross buy titles on PS+ so you essentialy are getting 3 PS+ games on the PS4 this month and DriveClub.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:
Is it me or is their something going with ps plus? Last week my brother could download hotline miami for free (bought it myself a day before for free) and today I see that spelunky is a free PS+ game..

Don't know about Hotline Miami (it is cross buy though so maybe you already had it) but good guy Sony is lately pushing a lot of three way cross buy titles on PS+ so you essentialy are getting 3 PS+ games on the PS4 this month and DriveClub.

Yes I bought it, but my brother (who has his own PS4 and account) could download it for free and I am not sure sony mentioned it being a PS plust free game... Like spelunky is not mentioned to be a free game (yet?)... Not complaining just mentioning that everyone should also check and download spelunky...      Driveclub on the other hand is not on plus yet and on Neogaf their are people calling Sony about it X_X...some expect because of the horrible reviews sony just hope people buy it now and release the ps plus version later... 

GamechaserBE said:
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:

Yes I bought it, but my brother (who has his own PS4 and account) could download it for free and I am not sure sony mentioned it being a PS plust free game... Like spelunky is not mentioned to be a free game (yet?)... Not complaining just mentioning that everyone should also check and download spelunky...      Driveclub on the other hand is not on plus yet and on Neogaf their are people calling Sony about it X_X...some expect because of the horrible reviews sony just hope people buy it now and release the ps plus version later... 

Horrible reviews? We must be thinking about different games. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:

Well horrible, good, great you call those reviews what you want :).

GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:

Well I wouldn't call them horrible unless I was just incredibly biased

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:

I believe it was though, as a PS4 title along Dust an Elysian Tale and DriveClub. That conspiracy theory makes no sense though

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:

So you want me to say 'Neogaf thinks Driveclub has been delayedo on plus because of the good reviews?  You really should get over yourself and accept that people should be allowed to criticise PS4 games and sony. I have been criticising Xone a lot in the Xbox empire and the members their let me allow it, you should learn from them instead of following gamers around forums and call them biased because they dare to say something negative;  

eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:

I believe it was though, as a PS4 title along Dust an Elysian Tale and DriveClub. That conspiracy theory makes no sense though

The sense comes from =>   'Wasn't the driveclub Ps+ version to be released on 7th October what happened?'..

Edit:  

"In order to help all DRIVECLUB players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DRIVECLUB app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we’ll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DRIVECLUB app will be available to download."

GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:

So you want me to say 'Neogaf thinks Driveclub has been delayedo on plus because of the good reviews?  You really should get over yourself and accept that people should be allowed to criticise PS4 games and sony. I have been criticising Xone a lot in the Xbox empire and the members their let me allow it, you should learn from them instead of following gamers around forums and call them biased because they dare to say something negative;  

Alright let's break this down.

1. I never said anything about why Driveclub was delayed in this thread. 

2. You can criticize PS4 games and Sony all you want. 

3. I never called you biased.

4. I don't follow you around, I post in here regularly(what is it with you and conspiracy theories?)

5. I don't care that you said something negative. I took issue with you calling the reviews for Driveclub "horrible". A 72 on Metacritic is not horrible by any stretch of the imagination and you know it. 

Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:
Fusioncode said:
GamechaserBE said:

Alright let's break this down.

1. I never said anything about why Driveclub was delayed in this thread.

2. You can criticize PS4 games and Sony all you want.

3. I never called you biased.

4. I don't follow you around, I post in here regularly(what is it with you and conspiracy theories?)

5. I don't care that you said something negative. I took issue with you calling the reviews for Driveclub "horrible". A 72 on Metacritic is not horrible by any stretch of the imagination and you know it.

1;   I went to Psn, was surprised to see spelunky on it and no Driveclub.
      I go to Neogaf and see plenty DC threads and click on one, and see people complain that the game did not release yesterday on NA and must be delayed because of the horrible/Bad/negative reviews.  Litterally what people were saying.  Some even went so crazy to call Sony about it and that is what I mentioned here.  I don't know that we got a statement because of neogaf users calling Sony but we know now that it is delayed...

2/3/4  Then why you went into a Destiny thread and said to me I should stop bashing Sony?  I was clearly talking about Destiny in that post and not Sony, in fact in this thread or the other Ps nation thread I posted pictures of me playing the Destiny beta on Ps4 so I still have no idea why you called me a Sony basher back then and you never answered. 

5) I just used a negative word because saying      'on Neogaf they think Driveclub got delated on Ps plus because of the good reviews' does not make sense. 

If I wanted to talk Negative about Driveclub I would have done it yesterday in the DC review thread but the only thing I said in that thread was  'Please only talk Driveclub in this thread and no other game'   +   'DC does not get lower scores because it is not open world, TLOU does get good scores and is also not open world'      Check my history and you see I am not in any Forza VS DC thread or any thread where it would be easy to troll about DC.