By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Fuck it, just bought First Light. Gonna play some of it tomorrow. Excited

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
eFKac said:
Fuck it, just bought First Light. Gonna play some of it tomorrow. Excited

Yay! I'm sure you'll love it

Did you buy it Kapi? 

Edit: NVM saw your sig and it says you played it 

Destiny adds in NYC time square. they sure as hell putting shit loads into marketing this. 

First Pcars PS4 footage

Destiny PlayStation Exclusive Contents : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pp3-3oXiZyU

Around the Network

According to DF First Light has, on average, a 5fps advantage over SS while in the city.

Zekkyou said:
According to DF First Light has, on average, a 5fps advantage over SS while in the city.

Yeah, the framerate actually feels really smooth a lot of the time, definitely better than 30fps. But I'll probably try it with the 30fps cap as well.

It maybe has that advantage because the world is smaller? How about the graphics? Any changes ?

Greatness Awaits!

AC Unity delayed two weeks, now Nov 11/13, same day as Rogue.
November now looks more stacked than October lol. Everything was October, then everyone changed dates
No sources cause mobile

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
AC Unity delayed two weeks, now Nov 11/13, same day as Rogue.
November now looks more stacked than October lol. Everything was October, then everyone changed dates
No sources cause mobile

I can confirmed that, also on mobile though...

Nov.11 in NA, Nov.13 in EU...

Just a week before Far Cry, so Ubisoft packing a 1-2 punch...

But also, the same day as Halo MCC, with XOne having promotional deal for AC, this will again screw Microsoft badly...

eFKac said:
Zekkyou said:

Yeah, the framerate actually feels really smooth a lot of the time, definitely better than 30fps. But I'll probably try it with the 30fps cap as well.

It maybe has that advantage because the world is smaller? How about the graphics? Any changes ?

The world being smaller would have little effect. It's the local to mid level LODs that use up 99% of the resources, everything past that is just low quality assets used to allow longer render distances/a nice view without impacting the performance significantly. 

That all said, LL hasn't actually change anything. Those low level assets are still visible in the distance, they just aren't directly accessible.

There have been a few changes to the city like the removal of DUP outposts, but as DF said "it's hard to imagine those changes alone accounting for the difference."