By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Burek said:
eFKac said:
AC Unity delayed two weeks, now Nov 11/13, same day as Rogue.
November now looks more stacked than October lol. Everything was October, then everyone changed dates
No sources cause mobile

I can confirmed that, also on mobile though...

Nov.11 in NA, Nov.13 in EU...

Just a week before Far Cry, so Ubisoft packing a 1-2 punch...

But also, the same day as Halo MCC, with XOne having promotional deal for AC, this will again screw Microsoft badly...

Hmm maybe they plan a AC bundle or something? Ubisoft and MS are besties now, I doubt Ubi would choose that date without MS knowlegde and it indeed might cut into Halo sales.

Maybe MS thinks that AC will push more Xbone's, along with Halo as a one two punch.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

@ka-pi: "Yep, they sure are hyping Destiny. Should get a huge first week, or I should say, it should have nice boobs "

Yes, you should say that, indeed

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Good news for me. Didn't care about AC now...

Destiny Bundle coming hard on Amazon USA :

Uhmmm anything special happening today?

Cause we just had like 4 new game announcements for the PS4 (some also coming to PS3/Vita)
-Salt and Sanctuary
-Alone with you
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Metal Slug 3

Sony on a roll.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX -- New Features Trailer

A new trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix runs down the new bosses, cinematics, weapons and more that Western players will discover.

The collection includes features added in the "Final Mix" versions of Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, neither of which were ever released outside of Japan.

Aside from remastered visuals, the game includes a rescored orchestral soundtrack for Kingdom Hearts 2, a "secret movie" leading in to Birth by Sleep and newly rendered cinematics from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

Square Enix has announced a Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix release date of December 2 in North America and December 5 in Europe.

The publisher has also confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development for PS4. It released some footage of the game in action last October but the title isn't expected to arrive until series director Tetsuya Nomura's completes his other project, Final Fantasy XV.

The publisher has also confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development for PS4. It released some footage of the game in action last October but the title isn't expected to arrive until series director Tetsuya Nomura's completes his other project, Final Fantasy XV.

Which I assume is going to be...never

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

eFKac said:

Uhmmm anything special happening today?

Cause we just had like 4 new game announcements for the PS4 (some also coming to PS3/Vita)
-Salt and Sanctuary
-Alone with you
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Metal Slug 3

Sony on a roll.

And Pirate Warriors 3! 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ninsect said:

Which I assume is going to be...never

Damn. Going to be a long wait then.

We still don't even have a solid launch date for FFXV.. SE dun gooded by showing off the game way too early (again!).

yes it's PAX week, hence the announcements

Dust is great btw
Sal and sanctuary looks good